What was your first post on the KSP forums?

RA3236

Heh, as fits my personality, my first post was not about the game but rather about what the single-core physics limitation was doing to my computer.

Edited by Diazo

"I've found the opposite to be true. I can get stuff accomplished with a whole lot less in KSP than it would take IRL. You've just got to engineer for efficiency. An ascent stage that's bigger than it needs to be requires a descent stage that's *much* bigger than it needs to be. Add them together and that's a gargantuan injection stage that requires a behemoth to get it in orbit. If you design for efficiency (like they do IRL) everything becomes much more manageable."

-Me, May 2014

Still as true as ever!

Best,
-Slashy

• 3 weeks later...

On 8/8/2013 at 9:34 AM, WinkAllKerb'' said:

Hi, everyone, kinda the same as Space Ace avatar, sig but more being able to edit my fresh new rocket company :wink: So omw to the 5 first posts.

Something like that ; ) most fun i remind the first message from a moderator within this five posts delay, it was :3 & for part saying something like that:

" ... patience young padawan ... " :3 :3 :3 & *hug* @mods team

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

Mine isn't so interesting, It was a question :P

Few weeks ago I changed it to Russian Gibberishfor fun but I asked how to make a rover. Preferably if I could get it somewhere.

I failed by the way.

Edited by Kandjk

On 18/3/2016 at 2:57 PM, technicalfool said:

how 2 17th ? ... 'sigh'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0mg9DxvfZE&feature=youtu.be&t=2m17s

like this ... like this ...

fair enough ? xDr

Edited by WinkAllKerb''
slight slide side off topic, but still a boot somehow ...

My first post:

On 9/29/2014 at 0:03 PM, Dman979 said:

Mulbin-

I was looking around the forums and saw your craft. I downloaded it, and I was hooked on your designs. I've downloaded some of your other works, and they are all beautiful. The part-count is sometimes insane (Munbug XI crashed my PC), but I love to fly your rockets. Thank you for all your hard work. BTW, I first saw your ships a year ago, and they persuaded me to buy KSP.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.