KERBALKLES Multi-use Launch Vehicle

NEBx

Hello all,

I wanted to show off and share my latest launch vehicle design that I have affectionately named 'THE KERBALKLES', for its massive lifting power and sturdy construction that will lead you to orbital victory time and time again.

INFORMATION:

• 11,238.1 kN at launch
  • Largest rocket tested was 634,524 t (Payload = 91,702 t), H: 53.4 m, W: 12 m, L: 12 m.  Just this stage alone gave 3,304 m/s delta-v with a TWR of 1.81 and took me into a 100 km orbit of Kerbin (FIGURES GIVEN ARE ATMOSPHERIC CALCULATIONS ON LAUNCH PAD - WILL RAISE SLIGHTLY UPON ASCENT)
  • Extremely rigid design that is both very stable and reasonably responsive to fly, considering its size, with no oscillations
  • You can easily add more fuel on top of stage to increase delta-v if required
  • Capable of lifting loads > 700,000 t with a TWR > 1.50
  • I have used this design for multiple missions and spacecraft including space stations

Below I will post some screenshots of 'THE KERBALKLES' launch vehicle along with some rockets that it has been used on.  I will also post a link to the ship file if you would like to use it to start your next space adventure :)

zS962tg.jpg?1RWk5OF2.jpg?1K260ld5.jpg?1

MUPd6Bc.jpg?1f3EuZ5J.jpg?1 9kvjcEN.jpg?1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0ZnPlCpcueMdE5TQTJ4SE9sLTA/view?usp=sharing

Cheers!

Edited by NEBx

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.