Something really hilarious that showed up... (modulemanager is the cause of Nyancat)

RA3236

1 minute ago, KerbonautInTraining said:

Hmmm...

I remember hearing about Nyan cat showing up when you try to run a 32 bit mod on 64 bit KSP. I think it was module manager.

Are you running a stock install?

Mods installed.

2 minutes ago, HoloYolo said:

This is so fake m8. Nice try though.

NOT fake that showed up.

Although...

SQUAD, I see through you...

Just now, KerbonautInTraining said:

Hmmm...

I remember hearing about Nyan cat showing up when you try to run a 32 bit mod on 64 bit KSP. I think it was module manager.

Mods installed, although the newest mod I have is a procedural parts texture pack.

I laughed for a good minute looking at it, I was lucky pressing the PrintScreen button at all.

1 minute ago, KerbonautInTraining said:

Hmmm...

You're right,this is MM telling you're running 64 bit.

Just now, sebi.zzr said:

You're right,this is MM telling you're running 64 bit.

Im running 32 bit, never seen this before. if I wasnt running 32 bit than half the mods I have wont work correctly.

Now thinking about it, it is April Fools day today, and while most of you will not believe me, I swear it appeared on screen a minute beforehand. Squad, if you are playing a practical joke on us....

4 minutes ago, RA3236 said:

Im running 32 bit, never seen this before. if I wasnt running 32 bit than half the mods I have wont work correctly.

Just to be sure, you're still using 1.0.5 right?

Also yes, I didn't notice the "I'm running mods" @HoloYolo

Edited by KerbonautInTraining

3 minutes ago, RA3236 said:

I don't like to be called a liar,if you are running KSP 1.0.5(x64) and module manager,you'll get that nyan cat.

2 minutes ago, KerbonautInTraining said:

Just to be sure, you're still using 1.0.5 right?

Also yes, I didn't notice the "I'm running mods" @HoloYolo

1.0.5, yep. Something wrong?

1 minute ago, sebi.zzr said:

I don't like to be called a liar,if you are running KSP 1.0.5(x64) and module manager,you'll get that nyan cat.

Give me a sec: Ill post my current screen for you.

EDIT: Here ya go: vlcinwn.png

Edited by RA3236

9 minutes ago, sebi.zzr said:

By that yes,this was implemented that people will know that Module Manager doesn't support 64bit workaround(but it still works:wink:).

As I said, I'm running 32bit.

Any way to prove Im using 32bit?

EDIT:

Dammit, it turns out it was Module Manager. Removed all mods, tested, added MM. There it is.

This is strange though, my game is saying that I am running 32bit since there isnt a 64bit thing on the startup screen. Any ideas? If @sarbian is playing April Fools, or if my game has decided to be a little stupid.

Edited by RA3236

Just now, Hobbes Novakoff said:

You're running 1.1, I can tell. The nyan cat is independent of version. It appeared back in 0.90 I think. (Jesus, that was a year and a half ago.)

Your kidding, right? I am running 1.0.5. I have already stated in other threads that I don't have Steam.

Just now, CliftonM said:

Well, if you've ever looked in the source code, you'll know why @sarbian is the purveyor of Nyan Cat.  It's everywhere...

Ill remember that, thanks.

3 minutes ago, RA3236 said:

Huh? Well, that is what CKAN installed.

You know the 1.1 pre release is out,maybe they started to update their database.
Manually download 2.6.18 and you are golden.But yes it is MM telling you that the current version is not supporting your install of KSP.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.