Something really hilarious that showed up... (modulemanager is the cause of Nyancat)

RA3236

1 minute ago, sebi.zzr said:

Dlete ModuleManager.ConfigCache and ModuleManager.ConfigSHA and restart the game.If you still getting the nyan cat then someone is trolling you:confused:

Still happening. i have posted in the MM thread, and in a moment I will disconnect from the internet. Give me a minute.

Okay. Someone needs to test this, I am getting really creeped out by this. Internet isn't a factor.

26 minutes ago, laviosa said:

Hey, I got it too!!

The nyan cat on the loading screen, just now, Im using KSP installer 1.0.5 without steam and MM 2.6.3 with some Mods installed. Maybe easter egg or something, I dont know..

Confirmed from @sarbian that the cat is an intended April Fools joke.

1 hour ago, RA3236 said:

Confirmed from @sarbian that the cat is an intended April Fools joke.

Hmm I have seen it before on my load screen... oh about a year ago :)... well played sarbian I never made the connection.  I just laughed and moved on.

This is the Wikipedia definition of the nyan cat

Nyan Cat is the name of a YouTube video, uploaded in April 2011, which became an Internet meme. The video merged a Japanese pop song with an animated cartoon cat with the body of a Pop-Tart, flying through space, and leaving a rainbow trail behind it. The video ranked at number 5 on the list of most viewed YouTube videos in 2011

and for your enjoyment 

It's module manager.  And it's been asked in at least 2 other threads on this forum.

Doing a little searching before making a new topic would save our friendly neighborhood moderators a headache. :)

Edited by Kyrt Malthorn

I have version 1.0.5 build 1024, this never happen to me before. Yesterday I got a message on loading screen that says I have to update to build 1028 to avoid errors. I think it's KAS, anyone here installed Kerbal attachment system and got the same thing? This doesn't happen before I don't let them to check updates

It's supposed to be an eyecatching 'hey you! you're using x64!' warning, I think. 

In case you got there by accident, here's how to get x64 to work for 1.0/1.0.5:

I'll miss Nyancat in 1.1... ;.;

EDIT: Oh, I guess Nyancat also comes out for april fools'

Edited by The Great Potato

29 minutes ago, Streetwind said:

Thread number four among the first twenty in this forum... :rolleyes:

Anyone taking bets on the maximum nyan cat thread density we can achieve? :P

I recommend scrolling through the first page of discussions before making a new topic.  If this gets too bad can we make one sticky so everyone sees it first? 

36 minutes ago, Streetwind said:

Thread number four among the first twenty in this forum... :rolleyes:

Anyone taking bets on the maximum nyan cat thread density we can achieve? :P

Bump these four and we get 100% among the top 4!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.