RA3236

Something really hilarious that showed up... (modulemanager is the cause of Nyancat)

117 posts in this topic

It is funny that Nyan cat is back due to 64 bit being available again.  It has been along time since I have seen it.  Apparently it's been so long that a large number of people have never seen it.

Edit: Woot new page!

Edited by mcirish3

15 hours ago, mcirish3 said:

It is funny that Nyan cat is back due to 64 bit being available again.  It has been along time since I have seen it.  Apparently it's been so long that a large number of people have never seen it.

Edit: Woot new page!

Has it been updated for 64bit yet?

It has NOTHING to do with 64bit... I removed that check before releasing the 1.1 version.

Edited by sarbian
2 people like this

8 hours ago, sarbian said:

It has NOTHING to do with 64bit... I removed that check before releasing the 1.1 version.

Oh. I don't have 1.1 prerelease yet, soooo...

I can confirm that there is actual .PNGs of nyan cat. If you look in the newest version of module manager, you can see pngs called cat named from 1-12, plus a rainbow.

does anyone have a copy of Module Manager 2.7.5 without nyan cat? i dont find it funny at all and just aggrovating.

I have solved it, Module Manger has a nyan cat in it for sure, but it only appears when your computer date is on guess what "April 1st"

1 hour ago, SYDWAD said:

does anyone have a copy of Module Manager 2.7.5 without nyan cat? i dont find it funny at all and just aggrovating.

I have solved it, Module Manger has a nyan cat in it for sure, but it only appears when your computer date is on guess what "April 1st"

You've been a year late... you'll have to put up with it.

How to get a KSP-Geek to panik?

Let @sarbian Invite the NyanCat for a flyby....:D

Funny Kabooms 

Urses 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I just and still find it very annoying.

You know it's still in the manager right? I happend to me today and I have the most up to date version.

Edited by SYDWAD

44 minutes ago, SYDWAD said:

I just and still find it very annoying.

You know it's still in the manager right? I happend to me today and I have the most up to date version.

Again, complaining about it won't get you anywhere. Switch your computer time to 2nd April or something, or simply go stock for a day.

Does it show up in game also or just on the loading screen?

Posted (edited)

56 minutes ago, Benjamin Kerman said:

Does it show up in game also or just on the loading screen?

Just the loading screen. It will go away in a day or two. It's a known thing. Consider it a test as to whether or not you have a sense of humour.

Edited by Jack Wolfe
2 people like this

Posted (edited)

On 4/1/2017 at 5:46 AM, RA3236 said:

Edited by SYDWAD

15 hours ago, SYDWAD said:

Fat lot of good that will do you. It's in that version too. And the one before that, and before that, and so on. The funny bit is how uptight people get about it. Bloody hilarious.

Posted (edited)

10 hours ago, Jack Wolfe said:

Fat lot of good that will do you. It's in that version too. And the one before that, and before that, and so on. The funny bit is how uptight people get about it. Bloody hilarious.

Pssst, Jack... at this point, you're just flamebaiting. Please don't. Keep these forums a positive place, and stand above such pettiness. :)

Edited by Streetwind

On April 1, 2017 at 6:05 PM, Jack Wolfe said:

It's annoying to Anyone who just wants to feel kinda profecconal when playing hard career mode, or anyone who played games just to avoide people who play pranks.

Nyancat just spawned on my chutes!!! 
what I didn't knew about that, I got bump at first but then I LMAO.

I liked it, was very fun.