TOTM April!

sal_vager

WooHoo!  It's April 1st so it's time for new threads of the month!

I've scoured for some top threads this month and have had a few submissions, @Snark and @Just Jim have provided a few threads this time, if you see something you like for the next TOTM let me know!

In no particular order we start with new member @Butterbar's Mission Report thread From Humble Beginnings.

It already has people clamouring for more, so check it out!

From Fanworks comes 2001: A Space Absurdity by @purpleivan, great work with the craft Ivan!

We all know that explosions are great, but sometimes you just want fire!, enter @kimiko and the N.A.N.A Wildfire mod, this is hot stuff!

From the Spacecraft Exchange comes @Daeridanii, another new member with an awesome "vessel", on me ead son!

While this is from January it's still a great thread, @ZooNamedGames has brought a load of players together in the Lounge in his Real Space Program!

In Suggestions comes @Alshain, it's an older thread but it's something I feel is long overdue in KSP, better control over the orbit node.  Maybe HarvesteR will see this and agree?

Maybe @Vaporized Steel wasn't the best person to post a thread on the ISS burning up, but he's sparked a long and thoughtful discussion, take a look below.

@scribbleheli asks if anyone has built a Bad-S PC in anticipation of 1.1, what's been on your shopping list?

New member @IonStorm from the OSIRIS-REx team supplies this months challenge!  Can you recreate the OSIRIS-REx in KSP?  There's only one way to find out.

That's it for this month, check out last months TOTM here!

16 hours ago, sal_vager said:

It is not, and neither is the other "joke" ;)

Wow, thanks.  Here is hoping the dev team takes notice.  Right about now I'd setting for anything better than what we have.

Credit where it is due, @funk came up with the idea first, I just didn't know it when I posted and my thread became more popular.

Edited by Alshain

5 hours ago, Alshain said:

Credit where it is due, @funk came up with the idea first, I just didn't know it when I posted and my thread became more popular.

Thx for the credit. Maybe I came up with it prematurely, but thx for all the work @Alshain did in his thread. And as he mentioned, we both just saw, that a small addition would have a huge improvement to usability.

I would be happy to see this in stock KSP, otherwise maybe @Sarbian might pick it up :wink:.

Edited by funk

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.