HELP! SpaceDock

mcirish3

HI all,

I a very disappointed to see that spacedock still has not reached its funding goals, or even $180 necessary to fully pay for appropriate bandwidth to provide the mods to us all.  There are 2830 registered users and who knows how many thousands of unregistered users and yet they have only gathered $129 a month in support????  Is one dollar a month really too much to ask from us?  Really!!!, come on guys, this is a team of guys why can we support them, what is wrong with us?  What are we a bunch of entitled ungrateful troglodytes?  Do we really want to lose SpaceDock just like we lost Kerbal Stuff?  Ya I am self interested in that I don't want Spacedock to go way and i feel guilty becuase i did not help Kerbal Stuff.  Please help them make this work.  And thank them for their hard work while you're at it.  

PS.  I am in no way associated with or part of the SpaceDock team I am just a concerned user.

PPS. donate to them here:https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2903335&ty=h

PPPS.  I hope I am not violating a forum rule with this and that I am in the correct forum.  IF so do what you need to do and I will change what needs to be changed.

Edited by mcirish3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.