"Recover Vessel" KSP Survival Story [Part XI: "The Derelict Mine"]

ZooNamedGames

Personally, I found this page by accident. You must make some advertising like a little video and upload it on youtube.

This way more people will now the existence of this great story.

P.S. Il would be great to adapt this in a book/Word document.

Edited by Wolfair corp.

1 hour ago, Wolfair corp. said:

Personally, I found this page by accident. You must make some advertising like a little video and upload it on youtube.

I have a link in my sig, and I've tried twice to see this made into a fully fledged cinematic but the first person who was going to record it had to quit due to college and the new one I am working with has vanished leaving me again with nothing. So I'd love an advert video, but I cannot make it due to my weak computer and I have no one else to make it for me.

I'm glad someone enjoys it :) .

I guess I could shift it to one, granted it would mostly be a copy and paste for the most part.

Lastly, your post repeated itself... I assume it's a forum glitch.

Update!

I have cleaned the story! But sadly Part VIII is not here yet ( ;( ) , but it will be released soon, possibly even tonight (unlikely)!

So, basically, for fun, I tossed the entire story into word and it converted fine (to my absolute surprise), so after fixing the obvious issues I copied all (Ctrl+A) and pasted it back into the forum and that's what you have now. Hopefully the formatting remained normal since I will continue, and I don't want it looking weird, and worst case scenario, I have to write it in word. Not that doing so is worse than not. So from your end as the reader, nothing will change.

Expect these releases semi regularly, as long as the ideas continue to keep flowing I guess I'll just keep going.

Edited by ZooNamedGames

• 3 weeks later...

Granted, one of the things that's put me off for so long is the ending of the last section, I feel it was cheesy, poorly done and is putting me in a rough spot for continuing, however it was my doing and I don't want to change the story so despite my disliking, I will continue it. So keep an eye out for it.

Ok, part VIII is finally released! So make sure to read up and as always, please provide feedback! I don't know when I'll get to the next one, but of course feedback could always change that. I'll try to have something before Friday. So to the few who are feeding this, I hope to have something for you by then!

Ok, I've hit the infamous "Writers Block" and I genuinely don't have any ideas at the moment, so to compensate all of you, tomorrow I will try and create some high resolution very very pretty artwork from the series.

Also, artists, feel free to show me what Jabe looks like :) . There's nothing about her I'll tell you other than she's a female Kerbal, so the rest is up to you :D ! So, show me what you think she looks like!

Updated the OP title, and I'll for an episode Monday night. Two days should be enough to brainstorm.

1 hour ago, The Optimist said:

Here you go, some delicious attention

The pacing seems a little off to me, though. Some of the sentences have too many ideas in them, making each one less distinct. Try to keep a maximum of two statements in a sentence.

Indeed! Very delicious! Feels like the best day ever seeing a post on this XD :P .

Hm, ok! Noted. I'll try to do that.

On July 16, 2016 at 6:39 PM, ZooNamedGames said:

Seeing as sadly no one participated in the portrait of Jabe request I'll try to make another part sometime this weekend.

Aw. I just started reading. I have a friend named Jabe (Gabe) btw lol

1 hour ago, vsully said:

Aw. I just started reading. I have a friend named Jabe (Gabe) btw lol

Cool :D ! Tell them not to go into space solo :P .

Its nice seeing people post here :) . Let's me know there's activity and at least people reading.

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, KSK said:

Not keen on following links to random polling sites but I am keen to see what's next!

And that's generally a good response to unknown links but in this case it's ok since StrawPolls is generally the website for creating quick instantaneous polls. So it's ok :) .

• 5 weeks later...
On 2016-08-03 at 4:38 AM, KSK said:

Not keen on following links to random polling sites

Especially the connection is not private.

On 2016-08-03 at 4:38 AM, KSK said:

...but I am keen to see what's next!

Totally consenting!

Edited by Wolfair corp.

Definitely not! Get to the end if you can - vsully is absolutely spot on. As a reader, I say better a weak ending (and don't do yourself down there) with the rest of the journey to enjoy, than only half a journey.

20 minutes ago, KSK said:

Definitely not! Get to the end if you can - vsully is absolutely spot on. As a reader, I say better a weak ending (and don't do yourself down there) with the rest of the journey to enjoy, than only half a journey.

Still, I don't want to end it until I'm ready and I'm not close. What if I end up wanting to continue it afterwards? Just ignore the hassle and just keep going.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.