Just don't stop me now! - A video of some fast flying!

DMSP

Valentina Kerman was bored whilst Jeb, Bill and Bob were away exploring Tylo and the rest of the Jool system. After enlisting the help of Gus Kerman, she secretly constructed an aircraft behind Mort and Gene's back, which she named Speedy.

If the boys were having fun, so should she!

Well, here's my next video. First one since It's So Classic. I think I owe you guys one by now. It was actually supposed to be "Don't Stop Me Now" with lots of missions in it but I had so much film from this one plane flight that I put this together. I really hope you guys enjoy it and if you did, stay tuned for more!

I'll post a craft file for the plane if you guys want it. It's actually really fun to fly!

Thanks guys, and I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading this far too.

15 hours ago, DMSP said:

Valentina Kerman was bored whilst Jeb, Bill and Bob were away exploring Tylo and the rest of the Jool system. After enlisting the help of Gus Kerman, she secretly constructed an aircraft behind Mort and Gene's back, which she named Speedy.

If the boys were having fun, so should she!

Well, here's my next video. First one since It's So Classic. I think I owe you guys one by now. It was actually supposed to be "Don't Stop Me Now" with lots of missions in it but I had so much film from this one plane flight that I put this together. I really hope you guys enjoy it and if you did, stay tuned for more!

I'll post a craft file for the plane if you guys want it. It's actually really fun to fly!

Thanks guys, and I hope you enjoyed! Thanks for reading this far too.

That was fun!

14 hours ago, qzgy said:

@superstrijder15 Is your computer overheating or something? This sometimes happens to me after putting my laptop on a blanket while watching youtube videos

Sorry, can't hear you over the fan of my computer!!

Maybe I left it on with 2 games and 5 tabs overnight, and my earphones 'might' have laid right next to the heat exhaust port... the rest of which might have been blocked by a book :D

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.