I liked 'The Lounge' better than 'General Discussion'.

cubinator

Do you want 'The Lounge' back?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to change 'General Discussion' back into 'The Lounge'?

• Yes! 'The Lounge' is a better name.
    • No! 'General Discussion' is a better name.
    • I don't care what it's called as long as the link works.
    • I liked 'The Lounge', but I'm ok with 'General Discussion'.

It's pretty simple, really. I liked it when the lounge was called 'The Lounge'. Now it's called 'General Discussion' and that feels kind of boring to me. Feel free to discuss.

Edited by cubinator

Was an april's fool joke when they swap the lounge with general discussion, then they probably figure renaming the lounge to general discussion while the old general discussion being "KSP Discussion" is more appropriate and have less people posting non-ksp stuff in it. So now it sticks.

I don't care what any of the forums are named so long as I can find a place to put my posts. If it's a general piece of discussion, then I suppose General Discussion is a good place for it.

I don't think I've ever been not lounging while browsing the forums, so that seems more vague.

Ok, so now I'm noticing the same thing that was happening with General KSP Discussion happening in whatever we're calling the off-topic forum now-people are posting in the wrong forum...  Maybe remove the general part again?  Maybe have it just literally called Off Topic?

hum, why not /rename the "Geneloungdry Discussnot" (the best place to wash words at each others together )?

*pompompom*

yeah yeah yeah ... dictionnaries are not up to date once more, but i like cavern painting ; ) and X-words mutations over time thanks to Prof. Xavier.

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

• 2 weeks later...

It was also a test, on this and other forums the spambots will target sections containing the words "General" and "Discussion" in the title.

So now we have the Lounge back, but we'll keep KSP Discussion rather than reverting the name to General.

6 hours ago, sal_vager said:

It was also a test, on this and other forums the spambots will target sections containing the words "General" and "Discussion" it the title.

So now we have the Lounge back, but we'll keep KSP Discussion rather than reverting the name to General.

Yay! It's back!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.