48 minutes ago, I_Killed_Jeb said:

Except a ton of games that added VR support afterwards, and works fantastically. It's funny you bring up the "flight sim community," since they are delighter with VR stuff added into the popular sims like DCS and FSX

VR doesn't work unless the UI is designed for it.

And If you try it in FSX then you realise the the UI isn't designed for it.

Please mention one single game where VR works fantastically in games that wasn't designed for it.

Don't get me wrong, VR will most likely be next big thing. But with software designed for VR, not bodged on afterwards.

22 hours ago, Curveball Anders said:

VR doesn't work unless the UI is designed for it.

And If you try it in FSX then you realise the the UI isn't designed for it.

Please mention one single game where VR works fantastically in games that wasn't designed for it.

Don't get me wrong, VR will most likely be next big thing. But with software designed for VR, not bodged on afterwards.

For FSX you need the FlyInside plug-in for it to be actually worthwhile - You also glossed over DCS which is incredible in VR. UI can be redesigned, tweaked, or added on, it's not necessarily something that requires tear down to scratch like you're saying.

22 hours ago, juanml82 said:

Only the cockpits have good vision from the command seat. Every rocket pod has to be redesigned

What makes you think real rocket capsules have good vision

19 hours ago, juanml82 said:

But it's not whether real rocket capsules have good vision but whether you get a good view while playing the game

You can use an airplane capsule if you prefer a good view, but i would prefer a small cramped MK1 capsule for that real astronaut feeling.

21 hours ago, I_Killed_Jeb said:

Indeed, seems like what you want is a sci-fi game.

I might have missed the little green men then, the simplified orbital mechanics, the reduced scale of the solar system and how every planet is reachable and can be landed in

2 hours ago, juanml82 said:

I might have missed the little green men then, the simplified orbital mechanics, the reduced scale of the solar system and how every planet is reachable and can be landed in

so stick to your sci-fi cockpits, or mod in unrealistic rocket capsules

• 7 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.