passinglurker's random dev (recent release: Moar Mk1 ver. 0.3 now with engines!)

passinglurker

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

@passinglurker any idea when MoarMk1 will be updated for 1.3.0? Does the 1.1.3 version still work? It worked fine in 1.2 and I can't fire up KSP until I reassemble my modpack because my save will melt and I'm waiting on you, @NecroBones and @Nertea before I can start again.

No worries I'm in the process of brushing things off, finishing a few todo's that accumulated, and bringing things inline with localization and stuff.

But to make up for the wait I'll share that the next update will definitely have the batteries, and drones as previewed before, a porkjet/C7 style inline docking port as teased on reddit, a set of gimbaled SRB's to cover the need for high thrust in the early game, and a 1 seat crew cabin

Edited by passinglurker

29 minutes ago, passinglurker said:

No worries I'm in the process of brushing things off, finishing a few todo's that accumulated, and bringing things inline with localization and stuff.

But to make up for the wait I'll share that the next update will definitely have the batteries, and drones as previewed before, a porkjet/C7 style inline docking port as teased on reddit, a set of gimbaled SRB's to cover the need for high thrust in the early game, and a 1 seat crew cabin

Sounds awesome but should the 1.1.3 version work as a temporary standin?

4 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

Sounds awesome but should the 1.1.3 version work as a temporary standin?

Well on my end considering this is in addon dev its always safe to assume updates may break something and make plans and backups accordingly.

• 10 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.