Calling all artist. I have a request.

War Eagle 1

I have a request for all artist. 
Im in a role-play group on Facebook. Its a military based RP and when 1.1 comes out i want to role-play a war with another country.
Unlike most in the group the enemy won't be just a bunch of terrorist or extremist. It will instead be a actual military. As such i want to give more in depth and more story to the enemy and my forces.
This is where y'all will come in.
I need a picture that will give face to the enemies leader. My idea for her is that SHE will be totalitarian almost like Hitler was. So you need to come up with a picture that when people see her, they see someone who strikes fear into them while also giving sense of leadership.

Im giving y'all a bit of artistic freedom but there are some things that need to be in play
1. Keep it clean and professional  
- A suit and tie or very dignified dress would be best 
- Attractive but not revealing (think of the promo for when Valentina was introduced only instead of a space suit something a leader of a country would wear)
2. Unlike most female kerbals…give her long black hair. 
3. She needs to have a smile. One thats confident but not hubris. Also slightly psychotic (Think power hungry)
4. Needs to include the flag in the picture
5. No real world emblems. I know I'm asking you to create a picture of a totalitarian leader for my RP group to fight against but no swastikas or anything like that. 

I ll let you know who the winner is when i pick one.
Good luck and have fun

pdgAWFn.png 

Edited by War Eagle 1

4 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

Merged duplicate threads and moved to KSP Fanworks, where all the artists hang out.

Also removed a political reaction image and associated responses, don't do that.

The political image was not my doing but i agree.
The duplicates was to reach a larger crowd but i understand
Thank you for moving it to where it belonged 

27 minutes ago, Planetfall said:

what is your roleplay group called? I'd like to read up on the characters before trying to draw them. 

Its more of a Facebook group involving multiple people. Each human player has their own country that they control and build up militaries for.
Also Kerbin is decided into multiple regions. Human players can do wars with other human regions or they can RP it with a non human controlled region.
In this map the dark green regions are non claimed. 

lbLzMt9.jpg

My country is Adonai (Where KSC is). My country is peaceful a democracy. 
The region the the left of mine is not controlled by one of the groups members so i would need to completely RP a war with an imaginary enemy if i were to gain control of it.
While most players will do things like terrorist or rebels in the other regions I want to create a legit enemy and give it a actual story.  
Thats why I'm asking for a drawing or whatever of a Female Kerbal of the neighboring region to give a face for the enemies leader.

36 minutes ago, Planetfall said:

what is your roleplay group called? I'd like to read up on the characters before trying to draw them. 

If you re interested in the group here it is
https://www.facebook.com/groups/549183575234848/612586302227908/?notif_t=group_activity&notif_id=1461020749020906

Ahh, so this drawing would... Create the character! Hmm... I have some ideas, but who would you like better, a Wiley schemer who's behind the scenes (Machiavelli) or a powerful orator (Hittler)? 

It feels so strange asking if someone would like a Hittler. WHAT AM I DOING WHITH MY LIFE??? :P 

Edited by Planetfall

10 minutes ago, Planetfall said:

Ahh, so this drawing would... Create the character! Hmm... I have some ideas, but who would you like better, a Wiley schemer who's behind the scenes (Machiavelli) or a powerful orator (Hittler)? 

If you mean powerful dictator then that

6 minutes ago, Planetfall said:

K, so free form. I like it! What type of medium? I usually do pencil drawings but I could also do a watercolor.

As long as you follow the guidelines in the op you have freedom to it as you will

oh on more thing

make it colored in not black and white 

9 minutes ago, Planetfall said:

K, so free form. I like it! What type of medium? I usually do pencil drawings but I could also do a watercolor.

Just not chibi or cutesy anime 

Ok got it. It might take me a while to get round to doing it though, as my school is starting finals. It may be a few weeks. But hopefully there's going to be lots of submissions for you to choose from besides me. 

Edited by Planetfall
Grammar

2 minutes ago, Planetfall said:

Ok got it. It might take me a while to get round to doing it though, as my school is starting finals. It may be a few weeks. But hopefully there's going to be lots of submissions for you to choose from besides me. 

That's fine. Ive got stuff too plus I'm going to get used to 1.1. 

Also keep in mind if others submit you will have competition 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.