Modding Monday: KIS/KAS for 1.1 alpha testing!

SQUAD

Sorry, that i can't post "Epic Legendary Intense Massive Heroic Vengeful Dramatic Music" but...

Yes, It's like magic! Every week the "HOLY DEV-NOTES"  appear and deliver new pieces for my big(!) incredible(!!) puzzle(!!?) made of...puzzle(?!)...pieces(?!?)...

But! They don't take 4,99$ every week and deliver just a 1ml cup of horrible smelling paint or a miniaturized plastic wheel for my "fantastic, intelligent, selfmade AND selfdestroying roboter...no...sry... it's called...CYBORG...because i've paid 1999,99$" :sealed:

They...(heroic music)...deliver(!!!!)... PUZZLE PIECES of NEXT GEN RELEAAAAASEEE  <- yes, that ARE FOUR exclamation marks and i think my caps lock is...locked.

Uhm, one moment, are the notes better or worse than the cyborg... :( ...

OK...I try again: >>>!!!PUZZLE - PIECES!!!!<<< - Yes...  i think it's better ( but i will make a poll) - soooo; 

Many words; (indeed, i mean sarcasm, for the people which...doesn't care, but are still focused) it's just one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies :

Yes, they may take our lives, but they never take our KSP - Team

Damn boys (are there girls in your team? - I have a mobile phone, whatsapp, i'm living in a flat - powered by REAL electricity - i like love movies - ok, that was a lie (the real electricity, of course)...back to topic:)) ...in the last few years i often thought; i bought this  awesome "early access" game, which will never get gold status, but what the - you made it!

You made a lot of incredible, sometimes horrible, but...(i already said incredible, didn't i?!?)... work... and money...and money... and work... and you just don't want to die -  you still mutate!

...ok WTF...keep up the good work...is there any kissing smiley on board?! i try....

:*

EDIT: PLEASE insert a kissing smiley :blush:

Ah, I was wondering when a 1.1 update would come out for these mods.  Sweet! 

Of all the mods in KSP, these are the ones I would love the most to be incorporated into the actual game.  All the other mods add a bit of functionality here or there but this fundamentally changes just about everything about how the game is played in a positive way.

On 4/18/2016 at 6:51 PM, SaintStyle said:

Sorry, that i can't post "Epic Legendary Intense Massive Heroic Vengeful Dramatic Music" but...

Yes, It's like magic! Every week the "HOLY DEV-NOTES"  appear and deliver new pieces for my big(!) incredible(!!) puzzle(!!?) made of...puzzle(?!)...pieces(?!?)...

But! They don't take 4,99$ every week and deliver just a 1ml cup of horrible smelling paint or a miniaturized plastic wheel for my "fantastic, intelligent, selfmade AND selfdestroying roboter...no...sry... it's called...CYBORG...because i've paid 1999,99$" :sealed:

They...(heroic music)...deliver(!!!!)... PUZZLE PIECES of NEXT GEN RELEAAAAASEEE  <- yes, that ARE FOUR exclamation marks and i think my caps lock is...locked.

OK...I try again: >>>!!!PUZZLE - PIECES!!!!<<< - Yes...  i think it's better ( but i will make a poll) - soooo; 

Many words; (indeed, i mean sarcasm, for the people which...doesn't care, but are still focused) it's just one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies :

Damn boys (are there girls in your team? - I have a mobile phone, whatsapp, i'm living in a flat - powered by REAL electricity - i like love movies - ok, that was a lie (the real electricity, of course)...back to topic:)) ...in the last few years i often thought; i bought this awesome "early access" game, which will never get gold status, but what the - you made it!

You made a lot of incredible, sometimes horrible, but...(i already said incredible, didn't i?!?)... work... and money...and money... and work... and you just don't want to die -  you still mutate!

...ok WTF...keep up the good work...is there any kissing smiley on board?! i try....

u ok bro?

All work and no play?

Edited by fireblade274
editting quote

Just now, Curveball Anders said:

As always, remember that Squad is operating on UTC-6.

Their office hours (as if they ever bothered with that) ends way past midnight in most parts of the world, outside the americas.

I'm UTC+10, so they end at 10am the next day.

17 hours ago, SaintStyle said:

Damn boys (are there girls in your team? - I have a mobile phone, whatsapp, i'm living in a flat - powered by REAL electricity - i like love movies - ok, that was a lie (the real electricity, of course)...back to topic:)) ...in the last few years i often thought; i bought this  awesome "early access" game, which will never get gold status, but what the - you made it!

what did i just read

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.