New KSP API Documentation v1.4.1

Thank you for your continued effort!

Just a thing that I've noticed: Every class page has a piece like this one:

I think the second line should be changed to "Classes that extend/implement..." or "Classes which extend/implement... :wink:

• 5 months later...

Just uploaded the API for version 1.3. The official docs are getting more complete but there are still plenty of classes where modders could provide useful documentation.

• 4 months later...

Ahh the hosting has been threatening to go away for a while and I haven't yet got the replacement to work yet, and if course this happens on the day I leave for a holiday. I have a backup of the database and docuwiki will return shortly after I get home in a week.

Sorry everyone

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Li0n said:

@tomf could you tell us what is the current status of docuwiki ? I don't want to pester you, if you're still on holiday keep enjoying :wink: 

The hosting it was running on was discontinued and replaced by the vendor with a new hosting solution, which just doesn't work, with no log files and no way to debug it. They have some ongoing isuues that might explain it but they have been open for a month and a half.

Anyone know of anywhere I can host a java application and mongo database? That won't go away in a year.

Edited by tomf

13 hours ago, tomf said:

The hosting it was running on was discontinued and replaced by the vendor with a new hosting solution, which just doesn't work, with no log files and no way to debug it. They have some ongoing isuues that might explain it but they have been open for a month and a half.

Anyone know of anywhere I can host a java application and mongo database? That won't go away in a year.

Thanks for the answer. No idea for a new host but maybe @VITAS (spacedock's admin) would ?

Edited by Li0n

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
10 hours ago, Jognt said:

@tomf I'm getting a 503 error on the 'new' 2017 URL :( Any chance to get this hosted by Squad themselves? It looks like such an amazingly valuable piece of work!

Thanks for the report, I've just restarted it.