1.1 Crashing Constantly--please help!

So I'm all excited about 1.1!

I download it, install a bunch of my favorite mods, and... it crashes, all the time. Most commonly it seems to crash on scene transitions, such as into VAB, out of VAB to launch, out of VAB back to the space center, on mission revert-to-launch or to VAB, on vessel recovery... basically any time it has to shift scenes, it seems to have maybe a 1 in 3 chance of crashing. Most of the time it instantly crashes to desktop, with an empty log file and no chance for error reporting. Occasionally it crashes with an error dialog. Sometimes it crashes in the middle of designing a ship in VAB, but so far it hasn't crashed at all while in flight.

If I run 1.1 totally clean, it seems stable, so I gradually started adding mods in batches, in what I consider to be order of priority.

I know for certain that Waypoint Manager prevents the game from even finishing loading, as it crashes right when it's about to get to the end of the loading folders (it would be the last one, and it loads through the USI stuff just fine, which is right before it).

I -think- Firespitter Core might be causing some of the issues, as if I uninstall all mods dependent on it, the crashes reduce, but... I really want some of those mods!

Basically this is -extremely- frustrating. Am I the only one having all these problems? There aren't very many posts in the forums so far about crashes like this. :(

Does anyone have any ideas or advice?

My only remaining theory for the rest of the crashes is that it might simply be a memory crash, but... that shouldn't be possible in 64-bit, should it?

My system is:

FX-8350

GTX 970

16 GB DDR3

Sandisk SSD

Soundblaster Omni 5.1

Razer Black Widow Chroma and Naga Epic Chroma (only listed because there is a mod that interfaces with Synapse to control lighting, but I haven't had that one turned on since the first bout of crashing, as it seemed to horribly tank frame rate)

Windows 10

Output Logs

Edit: My most recent crash was as soon as I tried to load a save file, and included a brief tone in my left ear only... simple sine wave, which isn't used by the game at all to my knowledge.

Edited by FirroSeranel

Most if not all of the mods for KSP will have to be updated by their creators to work with 1.1 ... There is a thread in the 1.1 pre-release sub forum that has some mods listed that worked with the pre release and likely work with the full release

Here's the link:

Basically, your main problem is that you are running the 32bit version, not the 64bit version so the game is running out of address space with all the mods you have.

Either change the steam launch options to run the 64bit version (I thought this wasn't necessary anymore with the actual release version but...) or simply run the KSP_x64.exe directly from an explorer window (or set up your own shortcut).

Okay... so far it's not crashing. At least I don't think it is. But I wouldn't know, because once I enter a building, I can't exit out of it, or exit the game, or save/load... nothing but doing whatever the building is designed for.

Okay, all fixed! I had installed some mods manually that hadn't updated to CKAN yet, but some files must have gotten screwed up. I did a (third) clean install, and lo and behold, FAR is on CKAN now. I'll just live without KSPIE until it populates. Not gonna need that stuff in career mode for a bit anyway.

I have a pretty old pc (32 bits) and I've had the same crashing issue with 2 or 3 mods since 1.0.5, but in the new version it crashes in the VAB all the time! And I have only kerbal engineer installed. It also crashes sometimes in flight, thing that never happened in 1.0.5, the weird thing is that anyways my fps have increased a Little in 1.1

I'm crashing in the VAB as well. It seems to be completely at random. I do have a lot of mods, but they are all through CKAN and 1.1 compatible. What's weird is that it didn't create a crash file, it was just a simple Win7 "Program has stopped working" crash, as opposed to a "Oops, the game crashed" Unity dialog box.

Not running it through CKAN either; not sure why it is set to launch 32 bit KSP. I'm really tired of all the crashes and instability; it's what drove me away from the game for a long time in the first place. I can deal with crashes that have a specific cause, but when it is at complete random, the game is simply not enjoyable because you always have the fear of a crash wiping out what you have done.

Edited by Bloodbunny

I was having major problems with this when reverting to VAB and occasionally when deselecting parts in VAB construction. I have resolved this issue. I realised that this is the same issue I was having pre 1.1 because VAB can cause a jump in memory usage taking the game over the x32 memory cap.

I took a look at my task manager and found that the process was KSP.exe *32 so for some reason my game was still running the x32 application rather than the x64. To resolve this I went to the game files and renamed KSP_64.exe to KSP.exe. 

This appears to be an issue stemming from my steam not giving me the option to launch in x64.

Hope this helps others.

6 minutes ago, Errentos said:

I took a look at my task manager and found that the process was KSP.exe *32 so for some reason my game was still running the x32 application rather than the x64. To resolve this I went to the game files and renamed KSP_64.exe to KSP.exe. 

This appears to be an issue stemming from my steam not giving me the option to launch in x64.

It isn't really a good idea to rename the exe in the way you describe.  In fact, I'm a little surprised it would actually work without you also replacing the KSP_Data folder with the KSP_x64_Data folder too (I thought there were some native DLLs in there that wouldn't load into the wrong version and that the player generates the name of the data folder to use directly from the exe name).  You would be better off just running the KSP_x64.exe directly from explorer or creating a shortcut to it.

Have you tried restarting your steam client or manually telling it to check for updates?

On 4/26/2016 at 8:07 PM, Padishar said:

It isn't really a good idea to rename the exe in the way you describe.  In fact, I'm a little surprised it would actually work without you also replacing the KSP_Data folder with the KSP_x64_Data folder too (I thought there were some native DLLs in there that wouldn't load into the wrong version and that the player generates the name of the data folder to use directly from the exe name).  You would be better off just running the KSP_x64.exe directly from explorer or creating a shortcut to it.

Have you tried restarting your steam client or manually telling it to check for updates?

Yeah I had to do that too.

It was only a temporary fix and I have since found why steam wouldn't run the game in x64.

Obiviously I changed the KSP.exe and KSP_Data folders to read KSP_32.exe ect. so that I wouldn't overwrite them.

Edited by Errentos

On 4/25/2016 at 4:02 PM, Tomycj said:

I have a pretty old pc (32 bits) and I've had the same crashing issue with 2 or 3 mods since 1.0.5, but in the new version it crashes in the VAB all the time! And I have only kerbal engineer installed. It also crashes sometimes in flight, thing that never happened in 1.0.5, the weird thing is that anyways my fps have increased a Little in 1.1

If you have a 32-bit system, chances are it doesn't have very much RAM to begin with. Also keep in mind that the 32 bits worth of memory addresses are system wide. It has to go for system resources, graphics memory, CPU cache, everything, which often leaves maybe just over one gig free to actually run software, including Windows.

In other words, I'm saying that I suspect you're not running into the 32-bit addressing barrier, but an actual RAM limitation, which is unfortunate. Only thing I could suggest is to turn textures down as far as they go. I imagine the RAM-saving mods won't even get updated anymore, since not many people will need them at this point. I'm running 88 mods at this point, at least half of which are adding high-detail parts, and have no trouble at all beyond some occasional graphics glitches caused I think by EVE and Scatterer not playing nice together, or the occasional to-be-expected crash from any heavily-modded game install, regardless of the game.

Edited by FirroSeranel

I was getting constant crashes with KSP1.1 after a completely clean install with minimal [updated] mods.
Turned out the desktop shortcut was pointing to ksp.exe not KSP_x64.exe
Not a crash since and impressive framerates now.

Im having an issue where when I try to launch something, as it loads from the VAB to the launch pad, initially, all seems ok, the ship begins to load and you can see it on the launch pad, and then, all of a sudden, the whole screen goes black, with the exception of the gauges. I can still access the mod tabs, have limited functionality. I can go to map mode, but there is litterally nothing there except the distant background of the far away galaxies and what not. 

Haven't been able to get any luck on finding answers about this. Here is the list of mods that I use (and yes they are all 64 bit/KSP 1.1 compatible and KSP is running/launching in 64 bit):

Screenshot of the issue:
http://imgur.com/Z0usdh2
http://imgur.com/vW7ygH1

Here is the complete list of mods I was running (minus TAC Life Support for 1.1, Axial Aerospace and FASA. Those were NOT there when the issue occurred):

http://imgur.com/b6RC884
http://imgur.com/w558a3S

Thanks for any assistance. Happy trails. 
CM

• 1 month later...

I have a same problem but with the game downloaded from the official site, because my Windows 10 is a 32 bit i went on and downloaded from website, and it still crashes, mostly during shift scenes aswell, k have TONS of crash messages and it says this: 

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.2.4f1_98095704e6fe]

KSP.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module KSP.exe at 001b:007fa6ef.

Error occurred at 2016-04-27_161216.
C:\Users\sander\Desktop\all\LOOK! ITS KSP\KSP.exe, run by *CENSOR*.
77% memory in use.
3584 MB physical memory [823 MB free].
0 MB paging file [2223 MB free].
2048 MB user address space [134 MB free].
Write to location 00000000 caused an access violation.

IDK what this means but help! i have to do a KSP colab with someone and i havent uploaded anything for it yet!

30 minutes ago, kittyfreak500 said:

I have a same problem but with the game downloaded from the official site, because my Windows 10 is a 32 bit i went on and downloaded from website, and it still crashes, mostly during shift scenes aswell, k have TONS of crash messages and it says this: 

Unity Player [version: Unity 5.2.4f1_98095704e6fe]

KSP.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module KSP.exe at 001b:007fa6ef.

Error occurred at 2016-04-27_161216.
C:\Users\sander\Desktop\all\LOOK! ITS KSP\KSP.exe, run by *CENSOR*.
77% memory in use.
3584 MB physical memory [823 MB free].
0 MB paging file [2223 MB free].
2048 MB user address space [134 MB free].
Write to location 00000000 caused an access violation.

IDK what this means but help! i have to do a KSP colab with someone and i havent uploaded anything for it yet!

You're crashing because of memory saturation. Are you running KSP on 64 bit or 32 bit? (Not Windows, but KSP). How many mods are you running? Also, try running the Task Manager to see how much RAM (memory) KSP is using. If KSP is running on a 32 bit verison of the game, then its max memory limit is 3.2GB (3200 MB). Once you hit that limit, expect the game to crash to desktop with that same log in your KSP folder.

If the memory limit really indeed is the issue, you'll have to do one of a few things 1- Run KSP in 64bit (the latest version is 64) 2- reduce the number of mods 3- run the game in OpenGL (I would strongly suggest starting here)

Best of luck.

CM

1 hour ago, Calvin_Maclure said:

You're crashing because of memory saturation. Are you running KSP on 64 bit or 32 bit? (Not Windows, but KSP). How many mods are you running? Also, try running the Task Manager to see how much RAM (memory) KSP is using. If KSP is running on a 32 bit verison of the game, then its max memory limit is 3.2GB (3200 MB). Once you hit that limit, expect the game to crash to desktop with that same log in your KSP folder.

If the memory limit really indeed is the issue, you'll have to do one of a few things 1- Run KSP in 64bit (the latest version is 64) 2- reduce the number of mods 3- run the game in OpenGL (I would strongly suggest starting here)

Best of luck.

CM

I only have 1 mod, BD armory, how do i check my KSP bit BTW, i think its 32 bit though. and i have 516 GB left on my local disk (C:) and how do i use openGL?

Edited by kittyfreak500

37 minutes ago, kittyfreak500 said:

I only have 1 mod, BD armory, how do i check my KSP bit BTW, i think its 32 bit though. and i have 516 GB left on my local disk (C:) and how do i use openGL?

To see what version you're running, when the game launches, the first menu that shows up will show you (bottom right corner of the screen). If you see a ''x64'' at the very end, then you're running the 64 but version. If you're only running one single mod, memory should not be an issue. Nevertheless, do try to use the task manager while the game is running to see how much memory you are using. 

Open GL:

Also, have you tried to do a fresh install of the game? Or check the forums for that mod to see if there are any issues with it? Is the mod version compatible with the game version you are running (SUPER IMPORTANT!)?

CM

34 minutes ago, Calvin_Maclure said:

To see what version you're running, when the game launches, the first menu that shows up will show you (bottom right corner of the screen). If you see a ''x64'' at the very end, then you're running the 64 but version. If you're only running one single mod, memory should not be an issue. Nevertheless, do try to use the task manager while the game is running to see how much memory you are using. 

Open GL:

Also, have you tried to do a fresh install of the game? Or check the forums for that mod to see if there are any issues with it? Is the mod version compatible with the game version you are running (SUPER IMPORTANT!)?

CM

It says V1.1.0.1230... BTW my computer died twice and installed KSP twice to this computer and all had the same problem....... and bd armory is compatable for sure, and for openGL there is no download to be found, but its complicated aswell.

Edited by kittyfreak500

5 minutes ago, kittyfreak500 said:

It says V1.1.0.1230... BTW my computer died twice and installed KSP twice to this computer and all had the same problem....... and bd armory is compatable for sure

The current version of the game is 1.1.2.1260.  Unless BD Armory is specifically built for 1.1.0 then you should update KSP to the latest version.

Also, on 32 bit versions of Windows you can only run the 32 bit version of KSP. It will only be able to use approx 1.7GB before it will crash so you will almost certainly need to do something to reduce the memory usage  (reduce texture res, run with the opengl command line option etc) or you will have regular out-of-memory crashes.

1 hour ago, Calvin_Maclure said:

Open GL:

CM

It says V1.1.0.1230... BTW my computer died twice and installed KSP twice to this computer and all had the same problem....... and bd armory is compatable for sure

51 minutes ago, Padishar said:

The current version of the game is 1.1.2.1260.  Unless BD Armory is specifically built for 1.1.0 then you should update KSP to the latest version.

Also, on 32 bit versions of Windows you can only run the 32 bit version of KSP. It will only be able to use approx 1.7GB before it will crash so you will almost certainly need to do something to reduce the memory usage  (reduce texture res, run with the opengl command line option etc) or you will have regular out-of-memory crashes.

My graphics is at the lowest it can....

At this point, I think many of you folks may need to do the following:

- Invest in a new computer that can run 64-bit operating systems

- Buy and install more RAM (at least 8~16GB)

- Once you have done the above, run KSP_x64.exe instead of KSP.exe so that your computer can actually make use of the additional RAM for the game.

I have windows 8 64bits with 16Gb Ram and do run the KSP_64 but still the game crashes specially in the VAB/SPH when adding or removing parts.

This is the end of the log file right after the crash message. the full file is here

Crash!!!
SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: '.;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\system32;SRV*C:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 530, UserName: 'Alejandro'
OS-Version: 6.3.9600 () 0x300-0x1
RemoteTech: ModuleRTDataTransmitter::OnSave

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 64)

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_x64.exe:KSP_x64.exe (00007FF6A1660000), size: 20312064 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_x64.exe', fileVersion: 5.2.4.2391
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll:ntdll.dll (00007FFF8CA60000), size: 1757184 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18194
C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.DLL:KERNEL32.DLL (00007FFF8C580000), size: 1302528 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\KERNEL32.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll:KERNELBASE.dll (00007FFF89DE0000), size: 1134592 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18264
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL:HID.DLL (00007FFF89100000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll:WS2_32.dll (00007FFF8B620000), size: 368640 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\WS2_32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll:USER32.dll (00007FFF8C6C0000), size: 1536000 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\USER32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18123
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll:VERSION.dll (00007FFF85860000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll:ole32.dll (00007FFF8C340000), size: 1654784 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ole32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18256
C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll:SHLWAPI.dll (00007FFF8B680000), size: 344064 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SHLWAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll:ADVAPI32.dll (00007FFF8BCB0000), size: 696320 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\ADVAPI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18007
C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll:GDI32.dll (00007FFF8C840000), size: 1372160 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\GDI32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18034
C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll:SHELL32.dll (00007FFF8A0F0000), size: 22192128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SHELL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18231
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll:OPENGL32.dll (00007FFF62880000), size: 1224704 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll:WINMM.dll (00007FFF84C70000), size: 139264 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll:OLEAUT32.dll (00007FFF8BD60000), size: 790528 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\OLEAUT32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17560
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll:MSACM32.dll (00007FFF807F0000), size: 114688 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.dll:IMM32.dll (00007FFF8C4E0000), size: 221184 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\IMM32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll:DNSAPI.dll (00007FFF89180000), size: 671744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17481
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL:IPHLPAPI.DLL (00007FFF832D0000), size: 172032 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll:WINHTTP.dll (00007FFF85F60000), size: 823296 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll:msvcrt.dll (00007FFF8C290000), size: 696320 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\msvcrt.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll:NSI.dll (00007FFF8A0E0000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\NSI.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll:RPCRT4.dll (00007FFF8BF20000), size: 1314816 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\RPCRT4.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17919
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\combase.dll:combase.dll (00007FFF8C070000), size: 2166784 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\combase.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll:sechost.dll (00007FFF8C990000), size: 364544 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\sechost.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17734
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll:GLU32.dll (00007FFF62850000), size: 188416 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DDRAW.dll:DDRAW.dll (00007FFF62750000), size: 1015808 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DDRAW.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll:WINMMBASE.dll (00007FFF84C40000), size: 172032 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll:MSCTF.dll (00007FFF8B7A0000), size: 1384448 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSCTF.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18081
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLL:WINNSI.DLL (00007FFF832B0000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DCIMAN32.dll:DCIMAN32.dll (00007FFF62740000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DCIMAN32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\cfgmgr32.dll:cfgmgr32.dll (00007FFF89D30000), size: 323584 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\cfgmgr32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dll:DEVOBJ.dll (00007FFF889A0000), size: 163840 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\DEVOBJ.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\gameoverlayrenderer64.dll:gameoverlayrenderer64.dll (00007FFF600C0000), size: 1490944 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\gameoverlayrenderer64.dll', fileVersion: 3.49.8.98
C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL:PSAPI.DLL (00007FFF8BF10000), size: 28672 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\PSAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\shcore.dll:shcore.dll (00007FFF88120000), size: 729088 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\shcore.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17666
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_x64_Data\Mono\mono.dll:mono.dll (00007FFF5F8A0000), size: 2990080 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_x64_Data\Mono\mono.dll', fileVersion: 1.0.0.1
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.dll:MSWSOCK.dll (00007FFF89510000), size: 364544 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MSWSOCK.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll:kernel.appcore.dll (00007FFF889F0000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\kernel.appcore.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.dll:CRYPTBASE.dll (00007FFF89AF0000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\bcryptPrimitives.dll:bcryptPrimitives.dll (00007FFF89A80000), size: 405504 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\bcryptPrimitives.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18088
C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll:uxtheme.dll (00007FFF88820000), size: 1216512 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\uxtheme.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll:dwmapi.dll (00007FFF87F20000), size: 135168 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\dwmapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll:d3d9.dll (00007FFF73EF0000), size: 2232320 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\nvd3dumx.dll:nvd3dumx.dll (00007FFF63B80000), size: 19910656 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\nvd3dumx.dll', fileVersion: 9.18.13.4424
C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll:nvspcap64.dll (00007FFF60F90000), size: 1798144 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\nvspcap64.dll', fileVersion: 2.11.3.5
C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll:SETUPAPI.dll (00007FFF8B900000), size: 1941504 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\SETUPAPI.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll:nvapi64.dll (00007FFF843F0000), size: 3391488 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\nvapi64.dll', fileVersion: 9.18.13.4424
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll:profapi.dll (00007FFF89BB0000), size: 86016 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\profapi.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\SspiCli.dll:SspiCli.dll (00007FFF89A50000), size: 188416 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\SspiCli.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\powrprof.dll:powrprof.dll (00007FFF89290000), size: 286720 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\powrprof.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MMDevAPI.DLL:MMDevAPI.DLL (00007FFF862D0000), size: 458752 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\MMDevAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv:wdmaud.drv (00007FFF7F600000), size: 253952 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll:ksuser.dll (00007FFF83ED0000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll:AVRT.dll (00007FFF87D60000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AVRT.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL:AUDIOSES.DLL (00007FFF7CD80000), size: 516096 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\AUDIOSES.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv:msacm32.drv (00007FFF807E0000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll:midimap.dll (00007FFF7EB60000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dsound.dll:dsound.dll (00007FFF72D10000), size: 643072 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dsound.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\clbcatq.dll:clbcatq.dll (00007FFF8BE30000), size: 745472 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\clbcatq.dll', fileVersion: 2001.12.10530.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\xinput1_3.dll:xinput1_3.dll (0000000000400000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\xinput1_3.dll', fileVersion: 9.18.944.0
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll:CRYPTSP.dll (00007FFF89600000), size: 131072 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll:rsaenh.dll (00007FFF89060000), size: 221184 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\rsaenh.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll:bcrypt.dll (00007FFF89700000), size: 155648 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\mscms.dll:mscms.dll (00007FFF84CA0000), size: 598016 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\mscms.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll:USERENV.dll (00007FFF89260000), size: 135168 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\icm32.dll:icm32.dll (00007FFF7EBA0000), size: 266240 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\icm32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll:wbemprox.dll (00007FFF7F520000), size: 69632 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll:wbemcomn.dll (00007FFF801C0000), size: 532480 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll:wbemsvc.dll (00007FFF7FAA0000), size: 86016 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll:fastprox.dll (00007FFF7FB30000), size: 1028096 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL:dhcpcsvc6.DLL (00007FFF82950000), size: 90112 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL:dhcpcsvc.DLL (00007FFF82E40000), size: 106496 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll:rasadhlp.dll (00007FFF7FAC0000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll:fwpuclnt.dll (00007FFF82D60000), size: 438272 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\fwpuclnt.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.18229
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_x64_Data\Plugins\CSteamworks.dll:CSteamworks.dll (00007FFF7EB70000), size: 167936 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_x64_Data\Plugins\CSteamworks.dll', fileVersion: 1.25.0.0
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\steam_api64.dll:steam_api64.dll (0000000069A30000), size: 225280 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\steam_api64.dll', fileVersion: 3.3.47.38
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamclient64.dll:steamclient64.dll (0000000068DD0000), size: 12939264 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamclient64.dll', fileVersion: 3.49.8.98
C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll:CRYPT32.dll (00007FFF89F00000), size: 1961984 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\CRYPT32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17475
C:\Windows\system32\imagehlp.dll:imagehlp.dll (00007FFF8BEF0000), size: 90112 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\imagehlp.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\tier0_s64.dll:tier0_s64.dll (0000000068BE0000), size: 1982464 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\tier0_s64.dll', fileVersion: 3.49.8.98
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\vstdlib_s64.dll:vstdlib_s64.dll (0000000068B70000), size: 442368 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\vstdlib_s64.dll', fileVersion: 3.49.8.98
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\Secur32.dll:Secur32.dll (00007FFF7F6E0000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\Secur32.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll:MSASN1.dll (00007FFF89C60000), size: 69632 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\system32\MSASN1.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\msgsm32.acm:msgsm32.acm (00007FFF7F420000), size: 57344 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\msgsm32.acm', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17415
C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll:dbghelp.dll (00007FFF7EF90000), size: 1609728 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll', fileVersion: 6.3.9600.17787

========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================

but no stack trace is shown. I know the last message it wrote was from remote tech but I dont have enough info to blame it for the crash, yet. any thoughts? 

Thanks