KSP Cinematic Trailer - Kerbal Konquest

Snidemeister

This is the cinematic trailer for a new series of Kerbal Konquest which is a follow up series from War of K (All filmed in 1.0.5). It may be confusing for those who haven't seen the previous episodes and don't know the story but that shouldn't matter too much. I'll give you a heads up anyway:

The war between the K.U.C and S.I has been going on for many years and the sheer numbers of the K.U.C forces begin to overpower the more technologically advanced S.I. As a precaution S.I. manage to procure a piece of tech that can alter the fabric of space and time. This trailer starts off at that point where the tech has been installed onto a large space ship with heavy ordinance.

I learnt quite a few things while doing this trailer during the editing and doing kerbal green screen effects. I'd love to hear what people think and any mods you'd think would be good for a collaborative warfare series in KSP 1.1..

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.