Heap of bugs

Here's what I've experienced so far today, enough to abbandon my missions for now.

Incorrect fuel routing

Sticking UI, can't remove right click menu

Dead craft, go to space center and back to craft to fix

Builder bugs, landing legs don't orient 90 degrees on all axis. 

Wheels are all ice skates

Insane lag as soon as aerodynamics start

Random blobs of lag, rubberbanding inputs.

Feels like someone checked out a branch from a year ago. 

Yeah I feel like 1.1 could have done with some more testing before they released it. It seems they were in a bit of a hurry to get it out while developing the console version, that they released a generally buggy release. I would have been content waiting another week or two for them to smooth out the bugs before the release.

On 4/23/2016 at 11:27 PM, AKADabeer said:

1. Flickering menu when opening SC-9001 Jr Materials Bay. Happens on Windows x64 with Geforce 970M, Doesn't happen on Ubuntu x64 with Quadro K610M.

Huh, I have that happening on Mint (Ubuntu derivative) x64 with a Geforce GTX 980... but it doesn;t seem like the kind of thing affected by the graphics card.

On 4/23/2016 at 11:27 PM, AKADabeer said:

1. Flickering menu when opening SC-9001 Jr Materials Bay. Happens on Windows x64 with Geforce 970M, Doesn't happen on Ubuntu x64 with Quadro K610M.

Hmm I have this too but it's far more persistent. I thought it was a mod causing it but maybe I should try to recreate it in stock.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.