KVV showing only all magenta picture?

I guess this has something to do with the different shader framework in Unity 5. Sadly, the mod hasnt been updated since 1.0.4, more than a year ago.

We simply have to hope and wait, i believe.

I had the same problem and was able to make it (almost) work by disabling every option except FSAA. Unfortunately, that leaves me with a background that isn't easy to remove, and for some reason the engines are still colored magenta.

On 2.5.2016 at 6:23 PM, Frank_G said:

I guess this has something to do with the different shader framework in Unity 5. Sadly, the mod hasnt been updated since 1.0.4, more than a year ago.

We simply have to hope and wait, i believe.

Oh. Okey. Thanks!

On 6.5.2016 at 5:57 AM, rspeed said:

I had the same problem and was able to make it (almost) work by disabling every option except FSAA. Unfortunately, that leaves me with a background that isn't easy to remove, and for some reason the engines are still colored magenta.

Ill try that and see what happens.

There is a thread discussing how to fix this over in the plugin development sub-forum:

So, it's being worked on and the person concerned is doing the sensible thing and asking for help...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.