[1.1] Building Scene Failure

Hi all,
While playing for a while, things run smoothly, however, I randomly have certain building scenes crash on me even though the rest of the game is playable.

If I attempt to load any building other than the VAB or SPH, the overlay screen will pop up for a moment, then disappear back to the KSC scene. If I mouse around a bit, I'll occasionally have the building scene flicker as I mouse over a tooltip (such as RnD research nodes or the 'exit scene' button), but I cannot get the building screen to persist once this bug appears. I can exit the building scenes to regain functionality of KSC scene. It is fixed upon a reload of the game, until the next time it randomly strikes.

I have made sure that all of my mods are up to date.

I am running the following mods:
[x] Science!
Blizzy's Toolbar
AsteroidDay
Chatterer
DistantObject
DMagicOrbitalScience
GPOSpeedFuelPump
KAS/KIS
KER
KW Rocketry Redux
NavyFish Docking
Nereid's Final Frontier
Procedural Parts
RealChute
RemoteTech
SCANSat
TarsierSpaceTech
KAC

with ModuleManager 2.6.22

Any suggestions? Is anyone else experiencing this problem as well?
-Khorso

I am also getting this problem. I am not using Blizzy's Toolbar, Asteroid Day (I believe this was integrated already?), DMagic Orbital Science, GPOSpeedFuelPump, KAS, KIS, KW Rocketry, Procedural Parts, Real Chute, RemoteTech, or TST. So the list becomes:

[x] Science!
Chatterer
DistantObject
KER

ModuleManager 2.6.22
NavyFish Docking
Nereid's Final Frontier
SCANSat
KAC

I'm going to try copying my folder and doing the "disable half, then half again, then half again" trick to narrow it down, I'll report back.

Edit: The problem went away when I disabled the first half of the mods, so I thought I had it narrowed down. I made sure to load lots of different scenes and move some craft around, warp a bit.

Then I narrowed it down to Distant Object and KER... and then it remained solved when both were enabled. So either just copying to a new folder fixed the issue, or I'm not doing something from normal gameplay that triggers the problem. Bah.

Edited by GavinZac

I sometimes had this issue too, but only when in the Contracts building.

I use Scansat, KER, Remote tech, Ampyear, preocedural parts, tweakscale.

I realised that remote tech was out of date (CKAN didnt show latest version) 

Deleted old RT and installed new version manually, I have not had this issue occur since.

fingers crossed this works for you also! 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.