[Request] Navball Map

8 hours ago, ZooNamedGames said:

No, like a flat map :/ . Although that sometimes could work but an image would be much less intrusive. I don't want my entire game to become the navball.

You think that now. Then you try it and wow. Plane headings, docking, rendezvous, the ability to (gasp) look at your ship during maneuvers instead of the navball. So much better.

But no, there is no "Put the navball up as a map with the markers on it" mod. I don't think there ever will be, as it's a pretty niche request. I personally don't see the utility of it except it'd be nice sometimes to know where your markers are that are on the other side. But I get that functionality from NavHud :)

I don't really understand what you want to see. The markers on the navball are not "locations" that you can print onto a map, they are *directions* and relative to your vessel. The navball always displays your vessels attitude.

I think you might just need to understand the navball better?! The hud mod is already great and displays those directions in the scene, there isn't much more one could do.

5 hours ago, Kosmognome said:

I don't really understand what you want to see. The markers on the navball are not "locations" that you can print onto a map, they are *directions* and relative to your vessel. The navball always displays your vessels attitude.

I think you might just need to understand the navball better?! The hud mod is already great and displays those directions in the scene, there isn't much more one could do.

Bro- I could practically land on and mun and return by only using the navball- I understand it perfectly fine.

My request is niche and it is a simple request.

10 hours ago, Brofessional said:

The texture is right there in the game files.  Or you can just search for 'navball texture' on google images.

PyDLkRL.jpg

Ok- now could you put the current attitude marker on there along side everything else?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.