More Contracts

dave1904

Anyone have any idea where I can increase the amount of contracts after fully upgrading the mission control building. it used to work with the contracts.cfg in Gamedata/Sqaud/Contracts but its not there anymore. All I did was change it for 10 to 20

4 hours ago, Streetwind said:

Do you mean that contracts.cfg itself is missing? I don't think that should happen...

The contracts work fine but since 1.1 I can't find the contact.cfg. The devs must have changed it

All I want is to have 30 contracts to chose from since I have loads of mods

I find it odd that it doesn't work for you. But I have some questions... 

Do you have  Module Manager?

Did you save that in a text, renamed the text with .cfg at the end and placed it in your Gamedata?

I found that sometime it will take time to get into effect, like refreshing the mission page. Try making a new game, and launching the first craft, then take a look.

13 hours ago, Seeker89 said:

I find it odd that it doesn't work for you. But I have some questions... 

Do you have  Module Manager?

Did you save that in a text, renamed the text with .cfg at the end and placed it in your Gamedata?

I found that sometime it will take time to get into effect, like refreshing the mission page. Try making a new game, and launching the first craft, then take a look.

I have module manager and it was a cfg. Ill give it a second go and leave it for a while and see if it works

Edited by dave1904

On 5.5.2016 at 8:57 PM, dave1904 said:

no its not working

If your contracts.cfg is not under GameData/Squad/Contracts, and the above MM patch does not work for you, then your KSP install is probably borked.

Back up your save, remove everything else, and do a clean reinstall.

2 hours ago, Streetwind said:

If your contracts.cfg is not under GameData/Squad/Contracts, and the above MM patch does not work for you, then your KSP install is probably borked.

Back up your save, remove everything else, and do a clean reinstall.

yeah the contracts folder was missing and i thought it was 1.1 that changed that

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.