How to Be Evil!

EliasDanger

There are 666 topics in this forum...so I figured I'd add one more to break the spell. Speaking of evil, this game involves coming up with a totally evil thing to do to. Next person to post rates the evilness of the previous post on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most evil, cruel thing imaginable. They then post another evil idea. I'll start:

Get some of those bike locks, then go around putting them on other peoples bikes. Those hipsters will be soo confused when they come out of the Starbucks. Bwahhahaaha.

5/10 Not deliberately evil.

I rotate everyone's computer screens just far enough to make the glare from the ceiling lights render the screen illegible, then invert the scroll wheels. Oh yes, and I disable autofill and AdBlock (or equivalent), as well as changing the default search engine.

If only you could mix'n'match the top and bottoms of the emoticons.

7/10, if you added headlights i would have given 8.5...

Take a screenshot of the desktop, flip it upside down, set it as the desktop back ground, then hide all the icons, auto hide the start bar on the side of the screen, then flip the screen upside down (Ctrl+Alt+Down arrow). Added bonus: a bit of tape on the bottom of the mouse...

3/10 frustrating but easily solvable.

Wet a sponge and ball it up until you can't squeeze it any tighter, then tie a string around it to hold it together and let it sit until it dries hard. Remove the string and flush it down the enemy toilet. It will expand as it absorbs water and reliably clog up the pipe.

6/10 Toilets are a convenience, nevertheless, there'll be a hefty plumbing bill for a simple problem.

I'll defer to The Princess Bride for this one: ('cause why not?) 

Westley: To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose. 
Prince Humperdinck: And then my tongue I suppose, I killed you too quickly the last time. A mistake I don’t mean to duplicate tonight. 
Westley: I wasn’t finished. The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right. 
Prince Humperdinck: And then my ears, I understand let’s get on with it. 
Westley: Wrong! Your ears you keep and I’ll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, “Dear God! What is that thing,” will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

3 hours ago, Ehco Corrallo said:

6/10 Toilets are a convenience, nevertheless, there'll be a hefty plumbing bill for a simple problem.

I'll defer to The Princess Bride for this one: ('cause why not?) 

Westley: To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose. 
Prince Humperdinck: And then my tongue I suppose, I killed you too quickly the last time. A mistake I don’t mean to duplicate tonight. 
Westley: I wasn’t finished. The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right. 
Prince Humperdinck: And then my ears, I understand let’s get on with it. 
Westley: Wrong! Your ears you keep and I’ll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, “Dear God! What is that thing,” will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

Something similar happened at the end of black adder season 1

On 05/05/2016 at 3:19 AM, Tex_NL said:

3/10 Spam is nothing new. Spam is just sad.

Replace Preparation H with Tiger Balm

4/10 a pretty bad nuisance, but not super bad

1- earn the trust of your coworkers and your boss

2-get that coworker you really hate drunk and stage a barfight 

3-implant ideas in you boss' head that his/her partner is cheating with that coworker you really hate

4-"acquire" a special sentimental item (such as a handkerchief) that your boss gave to his/her partner

5-place the special sentimental item in the possession of the coworker you really hate

6-watch the fun unfold, then document it in a play

9/10 would be criticized again. I can feel evil from the post itself.

Play a Garry's Mod DarkRP server, get someone to shoot you. Call it RDM and get an admin. Admin has to believe you because it's in the logs. Guy that shot you gets warned. Try it again with the same guy. Guy gets banned for a day. Laugh off-mic and hope the admin doesn't realize what happened.

10/10 Those damn pachyderms were probably the most significant factor in Boatmurdered's demise!

Makes a 100% accurate simulation of WWI, WWII, the Holocaust, and all the Bad Thingstm Stalin did in his rise to power and reign, then forces everybody to individually experience it.
All the NPC's are conscious, too.

So... basically Tumblr

7/10

Now choose one:

stage some replication of any every shakespeare play in real life

stage some replication of game of thrones in real life

Invite GalacticVoyager and Max_Creative here to argue about the Kraken and dres, then invite Red Iron Crown here to close the thread

Edited by quasarrgames

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.