[1.1.2] TAC - Life Support - Dev Thread

danfarnsy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So I updated TAC with 1.1.3, but I'm having a problem with one (maybe more) of my vessels that I launched in 1.1.2.

Its a craft on a trajectory to minmus (in a 3x rescale, so the trip takes longer) with 2 gigantors and 1x large battery (4000 EC). They are in a hitchiker pod which doesn't store its own EC.

Initially, it showed I had about a day's worth of EC. Then I did other things and it told me that the craft ran out of EC, so I switch to it, and the EC meter begins to go back up, but it stops at about 4 hours... this cycle happened again except it told me that it had 2 hours of EC.

I went into the save file and lastOxygen/Food/Water had identical values, but EC didn't. I gave it the same value as the other resources, and it showed I had over a day's worth of EC. It seems anytime I run out of EC, it starts to build up a deficit.

Why is the EC draining at all? I have 2 gigantors on the thing, and its not being blocked. Do you have any solution? is it supposed to act like this?

I may have to just turn off EC use, because I don't want to store a years supply of EC, and I don't want to check in on every vessel every day.

5 hours ago, KerikBalm said:

So I updated TAC with 1.1.3, but I'm having a problem with one (maybe more) of my vessels that I launched in 1.1.2.

Its a craft on a trajectory to minmus (in a 3x rescale, so the trip takes longer) with 2 gigantors and 1x large battery (4000 EC). They are in a hitchiker pod which doesn't store its own EC.

Initially, it showed I had about a day's worth of EC. Then I did other things and it told me that the craft ran out of EC, so I switch to it, and the EC meter begins to go back up, but it stops at about 4 hours... this cycle happened again except it told me that it had 2 hours of EC.

I went into the save file and lastOxygen/Food/Water had identical values, but EC didn't. I gave it the same value as the other resources, and it showed I had over a day's worth of EC. It seems anytime I run out of EC, it starts to build up a deficit.

Why is the EC draining at all? I have 2 gigantors on the thing, and its not being blocked. Do you have any solution? is it supposed to act like this?

I may have to just turn off EC use, because I don't want to store a years supply of EC, and I don't want to check in on every vessel every day.

Firstly.You are using KSP 1.1.3?
Second, This is an old thread. The new thread is posted above and in my signature.
Third. I, and I doubt anyone else, supports versions  as old as 1.1.3.