The last time I saw colors like this it had someting to do with LSD. Any help?

Hi anybody,

So, my KSP is acting freaky, flashing trippy colors, and loading to the wrong screen.

Acting freaky: It's taking forever to load, but I do have a lot of mods installed.

Flashing trippy colors: take a gander here https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-QIUTsNSBTQemN0UFIwZGozX3c&usp=sharing

Loading to the wrong screen: Instead of loading with an isometric view of the KSC, it loads to a view from the surface. I've had this problem before, but when I try to move the camera around, it fixes it. It stopped doing that recently.

I am pretty sure that I have all my mods installed correctly.

Mods: Community Resoucrce pack
pbObWIUoOOI3q3HKRvMPjsV3QXy4UL4AMxfedUYJ

log: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-QIUTsNSBTQLUo0NUhWOWpTVW8/view?usp=sharing

@NathanKell?

@Dman979 you've got exceptions from FAR, AGExt, a few other things. I suggest trimming down to just what's required for RO and trying there, then adding things back in until you figure out the problem. Make extra super duper sure that all the mods you have are on their versions for 1.0.5 not 1.1.

43 minutes ago, NathanKell said:

@Dman979 you've got exceptions from FAR, AGExt, a few other things. I suggest trimming down to just what's required for RO and trying there, then adding things back in until you figure out the problem. Make extra super duper sure that all the mods you have are on their versions for 1.0.5 not 1.1.

ok. Any idea why? It wasn't happening before, and I haven't added any additional mods to my game since before 1.1

1 hour ago, nli2work said:

you got a Gamedata/Gamedata happening. whatever's in the nested Gamedata should be on the same level as the rest of the mods

I changed it. The gamedata folder is for the CRP. I changed the name.

Maybe this has something to do with Scatterer. I was using Scatterer a while back and this happened, I barley had any other mods. The only other mod we share is Kerbal Joint Reinforcement.

I don't know though, it could be some random bug.

1 hour ago, Dman979 said:

I changed it. The gamedata folder is for the CRP. I changed the name.

You shouldn't just change the name, drag the contents of that folder to GameData.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.