[Solved]Help needed with setup of IVA model

Hi everyone,

I'm Allshamnoboom, new to modding KSP and want to create some airplane parts in style of WW2. 

I finished the moddeling part of my first cockpit model so far and wanted to set it up in unity first before I'm starting with the texture.

My problem now is, that KSP didn't find my model for the IVA. One thing I tried was to use/refer to a stock IVA model --> this worked 
The setup config and unity hierarchy of my parts was created according to the video tutorial by nli2work.

here is the log file entry after launch of KSP:

[LOG 22:45:23.162] PartLoader: Compiling Internal Space 'WW2/Parts/Spaces/_internal/CockpitIVA'
[EXC 22:45:23.167] NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
 PartLoader.ReplaceTextures (UnityEngine.GameObject model, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 textureNames, System.Collections.Generic.List`1 newTextures)
 PartLoader.CompileModel (.UrlConfig cfg, .ConfigNode partCfg, Single scaleFactor, .AvailablePart partInfo)
 PartLoader.LoadInternalSpace (.UrlConfig urlConf)
 PartLoader+.MoveNext ()
 UnityEngine.MonoBehaviour:StartCoroutine(IEnumerator)
 :MoveNext()

This is the log file entry  on the runway:

[LOG 22:46:06.206] Cannot find InternalPart 'CockpitIVA'
[ERR 22:46:06.207] Cannot add an InternalPart: Cannot find internal of name 'CockpitIVA'

I don't know what to do anymore. I hope someone of you guys can help me.

Edited by Allshamnoboom

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.