What could have been

NASA has had the technology to go to mars for years. Even in the 60's, there were many designs to go to Mars and beyond, and after more research, found they could work. Right now NASA has 0.45 percent of all of government funds. Congressmen and the President think roads are better, and they are wrong! They are right and smart about many things, and the president is a good one, but this still happens. You have budget of trillions of dollars in front of you, and whats the best way to spend it? ROADS! Definitely do not spend money on going to Mars or Jupiter or even interstellar (IXS Enterprise.) If anyone is serious with wanting to go to space, join this petition! Raise awareness about what could have been and what could still be. This is the link: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/give-nasa-more-funding

Please, please help! Also, I am going to send a letter to The President, and my congressman!

hAF7L5yQEW7zZOHPgp4i_All+concept+art..jp

Out of curiously, how much did you pay in Federal taxes last year? A current per capita share is around $13,000, so that much per family member gives a right to a say, IMNSHO. Short of that, you don't really have any skin in the game.