Ok, pixel count 8 and shadow cascade 4 and switch rendering from fastest to normal, see where we are with that.

little steps and all that, have you got any visual enhancement mods installed? Eve or sve? If so, and above didnt work, try removing those, ifu have them :)

Edited by Tr1gg3r
Also - its worth checking in ur AMD control centre, that ksp is using what it can from ur old card.

7 minutes ago, Tr1gg3r said:

Ok, pixel count 8 and shadow cascade 4 and switch rendering from fastest to normal, see where we are with that.

little steps and all that, have you got any visual enhancement mods installed? Eve or sve? If so, and above didnt work, try removing those, ifu have them :)

didn't work and RIP my fps lol

3 minutes ago, Chocolat Oreos said:

didn't work and RIP my fps lol

Lol yep,

well, if uve not got mods, try verifying install, im guessing ur on steam?

i edited my last post - check ur AMD control centre to ensure ksp is utilising ur card properly. Im nvidia so cant help too much with that. Shouldnt be too hard to find. By default my card chose integrated graphics option, so i had to manually change, worth a looksee

10 minutes ago, Tr1gg3r said:

Lol yep,

well, if uve not got mods, try verifying install, im guessing ur on steam?

i edited my last post - check ur AMD control centre to ensure ksp is utilising ur card properly. Im nvidia so cant help too much with that. Shouldnt be too hard to find. By default my card chose integrated graphics option, so i had to manually change, worth a looksee

i messed arround with my AMD settings but still no succes, you have any more suggestions?

What system u on, window, mac, linux? If ur mac/linux then theres plenty of probs, im win7, cant help with other OS'

id probly make a copy of my saves folder, then delete ksp and reinstall, then paste ur saves folder back in.

i take it uve had it working fine before this?

is there update for ur graphics card maybe, havu done/ changed anything recently, clutching at straws now :)

7 minutes ago, Tr1gg3r said:

What system u on, window, mac, linux? If ur mac/linux then theres plenty of probs, im win7, cant help with other OS'

id probly make a copy of my saves folder, then delete ksp and reinstall, then paste ur saves folder back in.

i take it uve had it working fine before this?

is there update for ur graphics card maybe, havu done/ changed anything recently, clutching at straws now :)

I'm use win10 and i had this problem since i installed steam and got those DirectX updates yk

Edited by Chocolat Oreos

Hmm, im avoiding upgrading from win7 for as long as poss.

well, all i can suggest is get rid of ker and whatever else ugot modwise and do a clean vanilla install and start again.

check uve got correct mod version for correct ksp version and use search feature to try find a fix, pretty sure this has come up before.

oh yer, try fullscreen mode or diff res

Upload your output_log.txt file to a file sharing site and post a link as described in here:

Is this the first version of KSP you have run or did you previously run 1.0.5 or an earlier version.  If so, then make sure you aren't starting the game with the -force-opengl or -force-d3d11 switches.  In any case, the output_log.txt (and preferably a DxDiag report) should help to narrow down the cause.

20 minutes ago, Padishar said:

Upload your output_log.txt file to a file sharing site and post a link as described in here:

Is this the first version of KSP you have run or did you previously run 1.0.5 or an earlier version.  If so, then make sure you aren't starting the game with the -force-opengl or -force-d3d11 switches.  In any case, the output_log.txt (and preferably a DxDiag report) should help to narrow down the cause.

I never tried dropbox, hope it works: output ksp and output ksp x64

1 hour ago, Padishar said:

dude, when running ksp with the -force-d3d11 switch, the problem was solved, even tho you said i should not do that xD. Thank you for telling me not to, because of my 'curiosity' i did it and fixed it 

12 minutes ago, Chocolat Oreos said:

dude, when running ksp with the -force-d3d11 switch, the problem was solved, even tho you said i should not do that xD. Thank you for telling me not to, because of my 'curiosity' i did it and fixed it 

Hehe, nice.  I only suggested not using it because it was completely non-functional in the pre-release 1.1 versions and, while Squad did "fix" it for the release, it has always been inherently iffy especially with some graphics shaders.  It certainly sounds like there is something wrong with your DirectX installation or your video driver as the default DX9 mode should work fine...

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.