Textures messed up in Unity

I've been working on an engine for the KSPtoMars project, but I'm having a few issues with transferring the textures over to Unity. I UV unwrapped the different parts of the model onto a single UV map for simplicities sake. It looks fine in Blender (see here). The textures aren't finished, but somebody else is going to do them so these are simply for testing. I then try to export the model as a .dae for import into Unity. When I import into Blender, the model is untextured, and I must drag the texture onto the material.  Because the model is separate parts, Unity simply wraps the texture around the model, disregarding the way I set it up in Blender. (See here) I've played around with changing the materials on each section, from making them all the same material to all being separate, but none of that seems to change the way it displays on my model. I feel like I'm being really dumb as I've never had this issue before, but I've got no idea how to fix it so it would be great if someone more experienced could give me some tips. 

Let me know if I can provide any more info. 

Ah, each object had 3 UV maps for some reason. I just deleted them all, I'll redo the UV again. I'll let you know if that fixes it.

Holy cow that worked! Thanks so much!

Edited by tHarvey303

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.