[1.12.x] ResearchBodies V1.13.0 (15th May 2022)

JPLRepo

Yes, trillions of meters.  I've been using Galactic Neighborhood, which has several unique stars to play around with.

I'd be happy to use TST, but it causes EVE to bug out on my system for reasons unknown, and I'm already having to debug RemoteTech as it is (which, for some odd reason is saying I'm using KSP 1.1)

On 4/13/2017 at 0:06 AM, PyjackMeat said:

Yep looks like an issue with Custom Barn Kit.

Spoiler

ArgumentException: The requested value 'Observatory' was not found.
  at System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value, Boolean ignoreCase) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at System.Enum.Parse (System.Type enumType, System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CustomBarnKit.CustomBarnKit.LoadUpgradesPrices () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at CustomBarnKit.CustomBarnKit.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Munar pilot said:

I am seeing an issue with the mod, the only effect that it has is the part, I dont see any observatory or anything else.

See OP. No logs, can't help. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Solar Ranger said:

is there an estimate for 1.3 compatibility?

Two posts above yours, he said he is going to work on it. It will happen when it happens and asking when it will happen won't speed it up

• 3 weeks later...

V 1.2.9 for KSP 1.3.0 release.
Major changes... See the change log.
Language volunteers more than welcome - PM me.
I expect bugs as I simply did not have enough time to exhaustively test everything. Sorry it took so long...
For mods that support this mod, please PM me for info on the changes to cfg files required.

I've finally decided to try this mod and it looks incredible, it even adds an observatory building! Thanks!

I have some questions, though:

1. Why there are so many full researched bodies on normal difficulty? I thought it would be only the Sun, Kerbin, Mun and Minmus...

2. Is it me or the animations shown the first time you enter VAB, SPH and Tracking Station have changed?

21 minutes ago, jlcarneiro said:

I've finally decided to try this mod and it looks incredible, it even adds an observatory building! Thanks!

I have some questions, though:

1. Why there are so many full researched bodies on normal difficulty? I thought it would be only the Sun, Kerbin, Mun and Minmus...

2. Is it me or the animations shown the first time you enter VAB, SPH and Tracking Station have changed?

1. Needs a balancing pass... But if you just want Sun, Kerbin, Mun slide the difficulty setting for this mod to hardest. It's not currently linked to the difficuly setting you set for the overall game. (but it's on my list).
2. Not something this mod changes.

7 hours ago, JPLRepo said:

1. Needs a balancing pass... But if you just want Sun, Kerbin, Mun slide the difficulty setting for this mod to hardest. It's not currently linked to the difficuly setting you set for the overall game. (but it's on my list).
2. Not something this mod changes.

1. Thanks, will do.

2. I thought it did... It shows an animation (forgot the name of the Kerbal now) when we enter the observatory, so I think this animation is being superimposed on the stock ones when we enter the other buildings...

Edited by jlcarneiro
Typo

3 minutes ago, jlcarneiro said:

1. Thanks, will do.

2. I thought it did... It shows an animation (forgot the name of the Kerbalism now) when we enter the observatory, so I think this animation is being superimposed on the stock ones when we enter the other buildings...

2. oh.. sounds like a bug then. You mean the instructor Wernher? is appearing in the other facilities?

Doesn't appear to work with Stock Size Real Solar System - upon inspection it looks like most of the planet names and flavor text are hard coded into the cfg files.  Stock system only? or am I missing a configuration option somewhere?

7 minutes ago, Jetski said:

Doesn't appear to work with Stock Size Real Solar System - upon inspection it looks like most of the planet names and flavor text are hard coded into the cfg files.  Stock system only? or am I missing a configuration option somewhere?

Yep.. you need a cfg file for planet mods... The mod does not support the hundreds of different planet mods out there without a cfg file for them. Up to the mod to do that.