STS-Style Mission Series strart-up soon! (Maybe)

Frednoeyes

Now that summer is upon us, and the end of school is nigh, I might be starting up my previously promised (If anybody saw that) STS style mission series, maybe(Depends on my schedule IRL).

Just a set of mission reports detailing some as-accurate-as-I-can-get replica 80's and 90's Space Shuttle missions, as well as a few alt-universe ones. I might drop some craft files as well, if I get requests for them.

You can follow along, or you can not, I'm just trying this out. It seems a shame for me to put a lot of time and effort into my stupidly detailed craft if only I get to see and use them.

This may go somewhere and get popular it may not, I'll just try it and see if people like it. See you on launch day!p5OPw+

A taste of what's to come. (STS-41B if you're wondering, and you probably aren't)

Edited by Frednoeyes
If you saw the other post I made in Lounge, ignore it. (I couldn't figure out how to move topics)

Good Luck, and your image is broken. If it's saved on your computer, upload it to Imgur and get a direct file link (it will end in .jpg .jpeg .png etc), if it isn't make sure to paste a link which ends with those direct links I just mentioned before.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.