Stock alike station parts mod update 1.1

nexus9d

Hello,

There is a mod called stockalike station parts, and it seems it has gone dead. Can anyone update this for 1.1/1.1.2? Or tell me how to update it? I am using 1.1 because it has more mods available right now. This is one of my favorite mods and would love to see it come back. Sadly the user that made it hasn't been active in over 5 months. Help?

I see you are new to the forums...

Welcome :)

However, if you actually read the last page of the thread you posted, you will have your answer :)

Also, if you hover your cursor over a forum user's name, a small popup box appears, and will show the last time they logged into the forums...
I can assure you with great certainty that Nertea has most CERTAINLY been around A LOT recently...

Edited by Stone Blue

oh, i was referring to his activity on curse. Glad to see he is active! Also i am just now finding 1.0.5 version seems to work in 1.1 so far, further testing is needed. What do you mean read the last page of the thread i posted? Probably a derp question lol. OH I SEE! Hes back on the 10th to do updates, SHWEEEEEEET!

Edited by nexus9d

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.