Mexican KSP Fans

8 minutes ago, Terwin said:

I have lived near to Texas my whole life(Austin) but I had either forgotten or never learned why Texas fought for independence until a recent visit to the Alamo with some history of warfare buffs(not even my first visit to the Alamo, just the first visit with people who were actually interested in reading all the walls of text)

I know Austin likes to believe they are their own entity but believe it or not, Austin is not near Texas, it's in Texas. :P

I've been here since I was a kid, Texas history is required 6th or 7th grade.  A whole year of nothing but Texas.  I used to live in San Marcos though (Go Bobcats!), so I'd go to the Alamo just to unwind after a week of school.  It's a, nice outdoor area, like a park, with a creek and an Koi, it's very peaceful there. (The irony of that is not lost on me)

Anyway, I think we might shouldn't drive Badies topic too far off now, in fact I'd be surprised if this conversation doesn't get split or deleted.

Edited by Alshain

Well, almost no one replying in this thread is from Mexico, so let's please not revisit the grievances of the Mexican-American War and just move on. 

If you are from in or near Mexico City and would like to participate in, uh, whatever this is, please send Badie a PM.