Some rovers stuck on ground

I am trying to migrate my saved game from 1.0.4 to 1.1.2, I skipped 1.0.5 due to computer speed problems. 1.1.2 seemed to solve that so I was ready to migrate.

But, some of my rovers are motionless.

at least one, a mobile mining base I sent to Eve, just slides along the ground slope, slowly, wheels do not react to user input, but rocket engines do, still, they have no effect, engine motors do not work. It is like it is stuck. Even going to the VAB and creating a new one, doesn't works, just gets stuck on the launch pad, the same way.

wheels seem to be a bit stuck into the ground.

other rovers (other models) do not suffer from this (so far, as I checked 2 or 3 more,

any clues?

Edited by Jaeleth

20 hours ago, Jas0n said:

The wheels in 1.1 are buggy. If the wheels are from mods you're lucky that your rover didn't just spontaneously combust on load. If the wheels are stock then idk.

Forgot to mention... I have some mods. But none of them has new wheels or should even be a factor, in this case.

mechjeb

kerbal alarm clock

Ship manifest

Kerbal engineer redux

Edited by Jaeleth

23 minutes ago, Jaeleth said:

Forgot to mention... I have some mods. But none of them has new wheels or should even be a factor, in this case.

mechjeb

kerbal alarm clock

Ship manifest

Kerbal engineer redux

Wheels on that particular rover may be blocked because they are clipped.

I had the same problem when I first upgraded.  Once I unclipped wheels, they work fine.

MM

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.