[1.4.x-1.8.x] Airplane Plus - R26.4 (Fixed issues/Github is up to date) (Dec 21, 2019)

blackheart612

4 minutes ago, SkyKaptn said:

So it was time to try a chopper build, but my attempts just flops around cartwheeling on take-off. How do you place the CoL / CoM?

nxrz4OD.png

CoL doesn't matter. Put the CoT through the CoM OR put the CoM JUST slightly forward of the CoT

3 minutes ago, XOC2008 said:

CoL doesn't matter. Put the CoT through the CoM OR put the CoM JUST slightly forward of the CoT

Hmm the CoT isn't displayed for the propellers when I click the button

13 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

I have a bit of a problem. I only have this many parts:

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 11.34.17 PM

I have the most recent mod version, and I am running KSP 1.2.2.

HELP!!!! I love these parts, but I want to be able to use them. 

You might have downloaded it wrong. I had this problem and through careful guidance (Read: Letting someone who knows what they're doing do it for me), I got it up and running.

For anyone interested I made a tweakscale patch since the tweakscale compatibility for parts is hit or miss in LBPP. It is located here and I will keep it updated as  glorious new content is passed onto us peasants! @blackheart612 this is a different folder, could you please update your OP with this link instead of the old one as it wont lead to anything anymore? :D

DL Link: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g45l0djvbmypl3e/AABZ033reYyTd_6xV17txTR3a?dl=0

Simply download the mods patch you want(or them all) and place in your gameData folder

1 hour ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

I don't want to install TeamViewer. Is there another way to get this mod working?

You can click on "Quick Support" On the Teamviewer.com homepage, and then click run. It'll give you a screen that shows your ID and your password for the session. then just tell whoever the info, and you'll have the person connected!

41 minutes ago, DarkOwl57 said:

You can click on "Quick Support" On the Teamviewer.com homepage, and then click run. It'll give you a screen that shows your ID and your password for the session. then just tell whoever the info, and you'll have the person connected!

I don't like using that app. It allows someone else to see my computer, which is not good. 

@TMasterson5 Alright, I updated the OP

@Lo Var Lachland I don't know any reason why other than broken download, or folder misplacement.

@SkyKaptn The main reason why I don't like putting the SAS in the rotors themselves even though people want to so I think I did, is because no matter how sanely strong the SAS is, the proper way to have a working VTOL is through throttle management, the more powerful thrust pushing upward, the more likely to flip over.

@Waristheonlyway Doesn't it look similar to a KSP basic jet engine? You could just use that to make a close copy.

--

Anyway, it seems like my schedule is mostly clear. No visual updates but for now, let's skip on pontoons and boaty parts. I'm trying to shift my focus to additional Size 2 parts, related to cargo handling. So, hopefully, I'll be able to import things soontm

1 hour ago, blackheart612 said:

Here's a teaser of the model. I still don't know how it will go in animation, thought out most of the mechanisms but hopefully it will work out in the end.

HSs9EtY.png

I don't know if it matters but the hydraulics realistically won't work like that. (From a "how it should look in real life" perspective.) Either one end or the other should sit further in, and probably the top. It should sit at more of a diagonal, otherwise it has ineffective pivot points.

@XOC2008 That's why I said I don't know how it will go in the animations, because I still have to figure out where to place it in the end. :P But the initial position is based off where the points of the hydraulics are attached from the stock Mk3 Bay. Since this is a smaller version, there are some restrictions on design, leading to this for now.

Im quite suprised because of that part, it'll be useful for boarding kerbals and rescue stuff.

What im wondering is, do you plan to make a bomb bay like this for size 2 parts 0_10b223_bef304db_XXXL.jpg

Edited by qromodynmc

7 hours ago, qromodynmc said:

Im quite suprised because of that part, it'll be useful for boarding kerbals and rescue stuff.

What im wondering is, do you plan to make a bomb bay like this for size 2 parts 0_10b223_bef304db_XXXL.jpg

Oh my god yes. Would make for a perfect F22 missile bay.