South kerbin flag pack

Hello fellow kerbals! A new mod has Arrived i have been working on it for a while now and its going very well! The south kerbin flag pack adds kerbal-ish flags too the game like the South kerbin aircraft and space association(SKASA). Jeb head mug kerman industries/JHMK IND is working on other projects so progress will be slow and this mod is for ksp version 1.0.5. but you can still ask about update.

Download here Drop box.

Edited by Jeb-head-mug kerman
Kerbal

The link to dropbox does not work because it simply says "https://www.dropbox.com/home/ksp". When i click it, i am directed to my dropbox, instead of yours. This is basically the same as with folder structures in your pc, only you can access them. 

To allow others to be able to download them, you have to hover with the mouse over the folder/file you want to publish. There will appear a "Share" button on the right side for this folder/file. Click it. You will get a popup which is showing you the link that others can use to download the files. :wink:

Edited by Nils277

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.