Minigames and stuff to do

So I saw a video that the devs had made a mini-game which is included in the games code and can be enabled with a little text editing...

Fishing... works on Kerbin, works on Laythe... works on Eve (ok, wtf).

Seems interesting... what other minigames could be added to add a bit more things to do.

Golfing?

Ideas?

ahahah, ok, they got me... I'm actually glad that the devs didn't waste their time making stuff like that.

Still, it would be interesting to have some minigames since people complain that there's not much to do once you get to a planet...

Get out, plant a flag, click on some science experiments, climb a ladder and leave (accurately expressed my kerbaled eve landers... but I do a little more at most other desitnations.... biome hopping mainly. I did land an eve rover that I drove into a neighboring biome, but that was it).

golf course easter eggs on various bodies.... I think golfing on gilly would be very very hard (but any easter egg on gilly would probably stick out because gilly is so tiny).

Some rover racetracks, and a minigame that tracks your time?

Maybe not a physicall racetrack, but a set of waypoints that appear as overlays on the screen.

A mini game for winged craft on Eve/Kerbin/Laythe/Duna that will add visual waypoints for a sort of airrace, and track your time from when you cross the first one, to the last one (a bit like the air races in GTA: San Andreas)... ideally taking one through the canyons.

You could rightclick a cockpit, select "find rover racetrack" or something like that... and then the various courses show up like areas one needs to visit for contracts... go to the one you want, and once there, select start race or something

Unlike contracts, it wouldn't be procedural, there would be just a few courses per body, and people could compare best times on the forums, etc.

Edited by KerikBalm

I'd prefer having science widgets when performing the experiments. Pushing buttons, proding the Mystery Goo in 0G to see what happens and stuff like that.

But golf on the Mun might be fun too.

Edited by Veeltch

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.