[1.8.1-1] [PLEASE FORK ME] Kopernicus & KittopiaTech

Thomas P.

1 hour ago, Infleto said:

My solar panes seem to stop working. using KSS

KSS uses the old set up for solar panels and will need to update in order to take advantage of the new kopernicus solar panels that work with multiple stars. Also, if your issue is with KSS, shouldn't you take your issue there?

3 hours ago, Semtex said:

@Galileo How do I disable solar panels from the cfg? Im really not good at coding :( could you upload a picture or something as how my solar panels cfg should look like?

Never disable the solar panels as an end user. That will only cause problems. Generally, I wouldn't blame Kopernicus for the problems KSS has, because all star mods I tested (hint: not KSS) worked without any change after the solar panel update.

Just now, Thomas P. said:

Never disable the solar panels as an end user. That will only cause problems. Generally, I wouldn't blame Kopernicus for the problems KSS has, because all star mods I tested (hint: not KSS) worked without any change after the solar panel update.

I don't even use KSS

I'm sure it's Kopernicus, when I uninstall it, it works just fine

Edited by Semtex

43 minutes ago, Semtex said:

I don't even use KSS

I'm sure it's Kopernicus, when I uninstall it, it works just fine

If you have an issue with kopernicus click on the nyan cat in my sig.

Provide all the files required and we will take a look.

Incomplete reports will be ignored.

Overmodded reports will be ignored.

If you want to provide a good bug report it has to be generated from an install with the minimum amount of mods that generate the issue. Since you are sure it's a kopernicus issue just stock ksp + kopernicus/mfi/mm should suffice

42 minutes ago, Sigma88 said:

If you have an issue with kopernicus click on the nyan cat in my sig.

Provide all the files required and we will take a look.

Incomplete reports will be ignored.

Overmodded reports will be ignored.

If you want to provide a good bug report it has to be generated from an install with the minimum amount of mods that generate the issue. Since you are sure it's a kopernicus issue just stock ksp + kopernicus/mfi/mm should suffice

Dude, I already sent you my files on MEGA, and you said you will look into it and never said anything on it afterwards...

12 minutes ago, Semtex said:

Dude, I already sent you my files on MEGA, and you said you will look into it and never said anything on it afterwards...

then either the issue was outside of my knowledge of kopernicus and I left it to @Thomas P. or I just ignored it because there were too many mods / it was incomplete

can't remember which one

dude

EDIT:

On 8/6/2017 at 2:10 PM, Semtex said:

Here's everything you requested:

https://mega.nz/#!iwECzIKY!Wlp5gLR-ZHEQ7uA4U0HC39_OSyexbbsVFKOCdJvpstY

If you need any further information, other that solar panels don't generate electricity, just tell me. :D

EDIT: I used MEGA cause I already had an account on it

now I remember, I think the issue was caused by an incompatibility between Kopernicus and Interstellar Extended

this issue has been fixed in one of the last kopernicus releases (you are running Kopernicus 1.2.2-7 I think there are better options now)

I can't remember in which patch this issue was addressed

maybe @FreeThinker remembers

EDIT2: Kopernicus 1.3.0-3 and 1.2.2-8 should have solved that specific issue

Edited by Sigma88

21 minutes ago, Sigma88 said:

then either the issue was outside of my knowledge of kopernicus and I left it to @Thomas P. or I just ignored it because there were too many mods / it was incomplete

can't remember which one

dude

now I remember, I think the issue was caused by an incompatibility between Kopernicus and Interstellar Extended

this issue has been fixed in one of the last kopernicus releases (you are running Kopernicus 1.2.2-7 I think there are better options now)

All I can only say it that in KSPIE 1.14.2 I fixed the bug partially , (partial in the way it would make it at least function again) but this a KSP 1.3 version

Just now, Sigma88 said:

can't remember which one

dude

EDIT:

EDIT2: Kopernicus 1.3.0-3 and 1.2.2-8 should have solved that specific issue

Thank you :D

2 hours ago, Thomas P. said:

Hi all,

1.3.0-4 is on Github. It contains fixes for 1.3.0-3, which I didn't announce here because I was in a hurry

Enjoy.

seems to break many things, including EVE, for me.

Reverting brings back Clouds at least. Do you need the log or can u reproduce this by yourself?
KSPI 1.14.3.0 + Kopernicus 1.3.0-4

Edited by Speadge

24 minutes ago, Thomas P. said:

You have one of Sigma's Mods installed, I don't think he has already released the update that makes them compatible with Kopernicus 1.3.0-3+

oh.. thx - didnt know there was an update needed.

Removed Sigma Dimensions and it works again.

Edited by Speadge

4 hours ago, Speadge said:

oh.. thx - didnt know there was an update needed.

Removed Sigma Dimensions and it works again.

Yup, haven't had time to update my mods to kopernicus 1.3.0-3 yet

But I did post about it in my threads, if you check the forums abitually I suggest you keep an eye on those threads, it might save you from the hassle of having to look for bugs :wink:

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.