How to add an Imgur Album to my post

XpertKerbalKSP

Hello, Fellow Kerbonauts!

I've been trying for ages and I just cant seem to insert an Imgur album into my post. I've looked at multiple other psots explaining this but I still dont understand. Can someone please show me exactly how to do it (preferably with pictures)

Thanks!

First you need to open imgur,then you have to start selecting the pictures you want in your album(after 2nd picture you can make an imgur album),when you are done selecting,create album.After you uploaded the album,you have to remember the albums number(The last 5 signs from albums direct link).
Now,when posting on the forum click on "i" top right,to add the album,paste the albums ID and voula:

i hope it helps you.

28 minutes ago, sebi.zzr said:

First you need to open imgur,then you have to start selecting the pictures you want in your album(after 2nd picture you can make an imgur album),when you are done selecting,create album.After you uploaded the album,you have to remember the albums number(The last 5 signs from albums direct link).
Now,when posting on the forum click on "i" top right,to add the album,paste the albums ID and voula:

i hope it helps you.

YAAY! It works.

Thanks!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.