Can not mine asteroids and don't get target markers

This one is weird, game worked nice, suddenly I could not mine asteroids, everything looks good on readings from drill as in 4% load and temperature rise to 500 degree but no ore is generated. Surface drilling and refinery is not affected. 
Second issue is that the visible target marker with distance in normal game view is missing, you always see an circle at target and distance to it, you also see markers for non targeted ships and other stuff. 
This is gone both in Eva and in ship. 

My mods are pretty common: Mechjeb, KAS/KIS, alarm clock, hyperedit, Tac life support, DockingPortAlignment, Kerbal Planetary Base Systems, kerbal-research-development, weirder I had not added any mods then this happened. 

That is I tried http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/97537-11-ose-workshop-kis-addon-v0130-20160426/
but that did not work then I tested in my sandbox test game. Yes I might have run the career game with that mod installed but did not use it and removed it afterward. 

Any ideas or suggestions that can be wrong, this is close to breaking my game. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.