Crew Capacity Challenge.

Well, I decided to make an absurd challenge: beat my personal record in sending Kerbals to the Mun in one flight.

If you can shove more than 36 Kerbals in one spacecraft, and SAFELY land them on the Mun (without docking or refueling on the way there.), then you win the challenge. A vehicle can qualify for multiple challenges.

Re-entry heating must exist, and the craft must have flown in 1.0.5 or later. Any inappropriately shaped (offensive or mature symbols) vehicles are disqualified.  

Only mods such as Mechjeb, Kerbal Alarm Clock, and similar "utility" mods may be used.

For extra insane points, do this for any of the Jool Five.

---

MUNAR LEADERBOARDS:

1:Jebisdead: 201

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

MINIMUM: 36

---

SSTO LEADERBOARDS:

1: Evermore Alpaca (Laythe/Jool): 564!

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

---

JOOL LEADERBOARDS:

1: Evermore Alpaca (SSTO): 564

2:

3:

4:

5:

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

Edited by Omegagoldfish

Jebisdead, if the 201 Kerbals got into that space station (which was also built in one flight) then that alone qualifies.

If the Kerbals or station took more than one flight to reach the Mun, it's disqualified.

---

After reviewing the video, I can only say one thing: Stop showing off. However, I have one question: what version of the game was this on?

Edited by Omegagoldfish
More content.

Hi all,

I apologize in advance because my attempt is "old", it was made with a 1.0.something version.

I made it last summer for a very similar contest so I feel like it will be rightfully disqualified.

However it was huge, ignorant and politically uncorrect. 448 passengers safely landed on Mun. 

Edited by Signo
typo

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.