BD Armory

9 minutes ago, Pecan said:

Probably best if you ask in the BD Armory mod thread.  Where the people who use it and, probably, wrote it hang out ;-0

The BDA thread has been locked for the time being ... If you're having problems with BDA in 1.1.2 then you're on your own

3 hours ago, S0NofThunder176 said:

My game, with BD Armory, When I load up a craft it is going 0000.00 m/s and the camera is heading towards space and i have no craft. How Can I Fix This? Please Help Me!

Although as already mentioned the BD thread is locked AND BDA is not updated to 1.1.2, quite e few people  are using it without too much difficulty, so as with all mod problems post the log, but as a bit of housekeeping make sure BDA is  installed correctly as most similar issues come from it being installed incorrectly

1 hour ago, S0NofThunder176 said:

I am Using 1.1 not 1.1.2

and how would i do that I pulled out all the plugins and put the rest in GameData

It will not work without the plugins, the dll is the important part, no dll no boom simple as that. and could you tell me where you got those installation instruction from? (trying very hard not to rofl at this point)

Just for future reference, its safer and more reliable to leave the plugins in the mod folder they came in. Almost everyone uses mods like this and if a mod (like BDArmory, or really any of the many mods I've used) comes packaged this way, then that is probably how the mod was built and tested. You can literally get no guarantees doing it the way you have.

Edited by FungusForge

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.