Several mods not working/not appearing in blizzy's toolbar at all - How to interpret the Output.log?

KSP: 1.1.2 64bit

Window7 
Samsung Laptop RV520 - GT520m Graphic card - 8 GB RAM

Problem: A variety of mods, such as KerbalFlightIndicator, NAVHUD and others are not appearing in blizzy's Toolbar mod, nor elsewhere. Re-Installed multiple times but still with no success. 

Mods installed:

Mod heavy. some 60 and I am not sure why miniavc won't give me that button to copypaste all mods either. Might be affected by the error as well. 

Note:

The mod that shows ErrorExceptions revealed so far only that the MKS mod (it's plugin) is "throwing an error". However, I don't know if I can get rid of that error. I also tried reinstalling it, but the error still pops up. Doesn't seem like it will allow the other mods to work though. 

I had problems with KerbalAlarmClock ErrorException notes as well, and just decided to remove it. For now, I want to see if the log file can help.

Log:

Output_log.txt: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2dwdmugxt2btett/output_log.txt?dl=0

edit: Now 12mb :)

I wanted to ask how I can interpret an error, to see for instance where KerbalFlightIndicator mod is hitting the speedbump. 

Thanks for any help

Edit2 

Mods installed (After reinstalling miniavc, it now pointed out that several new versions are available. I will update all and see what's going on). :

KSP: 1.1.2 (Win64) - Unity: 5.2.4f1 - OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601) 64bit
Infernal Robots - 2.0.1
Filter Extensions - 2.6
Toolbar - 1.7.12
USI Tools - 0.7.2.1
Ambient Light Adjustment - 2.5.7.4
B9 Animation Modules - 1.0.2
B9 Part Switch - 1.1.4
B9 Aerospace - 6.1.1
B9 Aerospace HX Parts - 6.1.1
CactEye-2 - 2.7.2
Chatterer - 0.9.8.1230
Community Resource Pack - 0.5.2
Contract Configurator - 1.11.5
Contract Pack: Giving Aircraft a Purpose - 1.2.5
Contract Pack: RemoteTech - 2.0.2
Spacetux - 0.3.10
Contract Pack: Unmanned Contracts - 0.3.20
Discontinued Parts - 0.3
DMagic Orbital Science - 1.2.4
CapCom Mission Control On The Go - 1.0.2.2
Contract Parser - 1.0.3
Contracts Window Plus - 1.0.6.3
Progress Parser - 1.0.4
Dynamic Deflection - 1.2.1
Firespitter - 7.2.4
Fuel Tanks Plus - 1.9.3
Interstellar Fuel Switch - 2.0.7
RasterPropMonitor - 0.24.2
Kerbal Attachment System - 0.5.7
KerbalAtomics - 0.2.2
Kerbal Engineer Redux - 1.1.1
KIS - 1.2.9
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.6.1
Lithobrake Exploration Technologies - 0.3.5
Infernal Robots - 2.0.2
Modular Rocket Systems - 1.12.6
ModularFlightIntegrator - 1.1.3
NearFutureConstruction - 0.6.1
NearFutureElectrical - 0.7.1
StageRecovery - 1.6.4
NearFuturePropulsion - 0.7.2
NearFutureSolar - 0.6.1
PAPIPluginContinued - 0.4.6
Pilot Assistant - 1.12.5
Precise Node - 1.2.3
Procedural Wings - 0.11
RCS Build Aid - 0.7.7
RCS Sounds - 5.0
Regolith - 0.1.2
AmpYear - 1.3
SCANsat - 1.1.6.1
SpaceY Expanded - 1.1.9
SpaceY Lifters - 1.12.6
StageRecovery - 1.6.4
TAC Fuel Balancer - 2.6
ThrottleControlledAvionics - 3.1
Toolbar - 1.7.12
TweakScale - 2.2.12
KSP Interstellar Extended - 1.8.22

Edited by Spraki

Apologies if this was obvious, but you never know: Have you tried resizing blizzy's toolbar window?

I have flight indicator installed w/no issues.

Though i did lose my KER button for a while...but it came back on its own (?).

17 hours ago, p1t1o said:

Apologies if this was obvious, but you never know: Have you tried resizing blizzy's toolbar window?

I have flight indicator installed w/no issues.

Though i did lose my KER button for a while...but it came back on its own (?).

Tried. No difference. Basically, there is nothing to resize to begin with because there are only some four mods that show up that list. I tried all options and actions nonetheless. No effect.

14 hours ago, Stone Blue said:

Wow... 140MB seems an awful lot for just a .log... \o/

Updated. Smaller log is smaller now. 

7 hours ago, Spraki said:

I spent quite a while writing a detailed response to this but the forum went down for maintenance just before I posted it... :(

So, I'm not going to type it all again but the tl;dr of it was that your installation is a mess.  You need to totally remove KER and reinstall it from a release download rather than the GitHub repository download you currently have.  Lots of your mods are throwing the same toolbar related exception so I presume that is also installed incorrectly or is out-of-date.  There are also a number of other plugins that are failing to load because they are either built for the wrong version of KSP or for the wrong version of the .NET runtime.  ContractConfigurator is also reporting a lot of errors about duplicate names, use of obsolete features and unexpected attributes which would appear to imply that several of your contract packs are out-of-date.

I would be seriously tempted to start again from a fresh install, installing only those mods you actually need or want (and only if they are clearly advertised as being 1.1.2 compatible) making sure to follow any installation instructions for the mods carefully.

I spent quite a while writing a detailed response to this but the forum went down for maintenance just before I posted it... 

Darn :( ! But I know that feel well enough since that's something that keeps happening. Been always using a seperate word processing software since for anything forum-related. Suppose that is nothing new. 

13 hours ago, Spraki said:

I spent quite a while writing a detailed response to this but the forum went down for maintenance just before I posted it... :(

So, I'm not going to type it all again but the tl;dr of it was that your installation is a mess.  You need to totally remove KER and reinstall it from a release download rather than the GitHub repository download you currently have.  Lots of your mods are throwing the same toolbar related exception so I presume that is also installed incorrectly or is out-of-date.  There are also a number of other plugins that are failing to load because they are either built for the wrong version of KSP or for the wrong version of the .NET runtime.  ContractConfigurator is also reporting a lot of errors about duplicate names, use of obsolete features and unexpected attributes which would appear to imply that several of your contract packs are out-of-date.

I would be seriously tempted to start again from a fresh install, installing only those mods you actually need or want (and only if they are clearly advertised as being 1.1.2 compatible) making sure to follow any installation instructions for the mods carefully.

First, thanks for interpreting the errors. I will see that I try to follow-up what you said. 

Ok, that's true that there are mods that always have an error exception or such when launching KSP. Somewhere, I decided to live with those as 1.0.5 also had the same issues. Difference was that it worked there. 

Since the 1.1.x conversion was so immense, it is no suprise that stuff broke. 

Anyways. I will consider what you say. Darn. Looks like I will never leave Kerbin SOI. It's hard to stay stock when certain mods are so darn crucial like KER (especially the dV readout). Already hard to live without the Fusebox mod too :(. Oh well, I could go on with the tears. 

Ok thanks. I will do a fresh install. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.