So I built a rocket to fly to the moon and when I was just about to come upon my maneuver node to land on the moon, I try to accelerate but find what my engine controls are not working. I press z and x to see if that will do the trick but the little pointer on the gauge did not go up or down. I also press shift and alt to hopefully fix the problem but end with the same result. Next I press r and t to turn on RCS and SAS but neither of the buttons light up. I then try to manually click the buttons on the screen but nothing happens. Do note that my ship is still floating through space and passing the point were I should normally be preparing to land on the moon. I decide that there is nothing I can to and return to the launch and try again. I am then distracted by matters in the real world and is afk for a few minutes. I return to find that my controls still work and begin to head back over to the moon. As I am leaving the atmosphere however, my controls once again lock up. The next time, I build another ship but I am still greeted by the same fate. I have mods installed and I am using a mac but these problems have only just started today and I have had the game and mods for weeks now without any trouble until now. Any suggestions?

A mod could be interfering with the input control locks. You didn't mention that you checked. Bring up the debug window and click input locks. Are any set? What happens if you clear them? Worth checking. Edit: also, anything in your player log?

Edited by JPLRepo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.