The Pine Space Program

HazelPine

The Pine Space Program!

Inspired by a couple of users on this forum, I decided to start a new career save and keep a log of sorts for my progress and to be able to check stats. I'll use a bunch of mods and ingenuity to get kerbals everywhere in the universe! 

The Log so far is here!

The Premise:

My plan (for now) is to run a space program using a bunch of mods that enhance the carrer and end-game experience, so that by the end of it all I can finally say I finished a KSP career! That's right! I never even once finished the complete tech tree, nor did I explore all of the planets and moons of the kerbol system, or at least, not without alt-f12 and/or sandbox mode. I will have you someday, Moho.

Just to be clear, I did not come up with these log ideas all by myself! I was largely inspired by eberkain and his incredible career logs and graphs and stuff with all the colors and such! So remember to check his one out!

I will write up some descriptions of each important milestone rocket or plane family every now and then and get an imgur album up and running with all of the pictures of the PSS so you guys can see it all!

Little note: The kerbal engineers discovered that antennas have a set range and efficiency for communications, so now that's another thing that I'll have to do. (Installed RemoteTech2, for extra incentive to think things through.)

Edited by Pine
small update

Haha, that's kind of funny, since I never think of myself as organized! Too bad I don't know how to get the log to automatically calculate some values for me.. I spent 2 hours doing the math for all of the crafts. :P It's not as hard to get all the important data though, if you keep an old notebook and a pen next to your computer.

Edited by Pine
le grammar

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.