Screenshots Re-Imagined [GROUP THINGY NOW]

HazelPine

The thread has been moved to a better home! You can find it here, under the command of cratercracker:

Explanation for the move is here: 

Welcome to Screenshots Re-imagined!

"Hey guys! Just thought I'd share something which I'm really happy with! I always like to imagine that my ships actually have colors and paint jobs on them, so I thought: Maybe I can draw a screenshot and put those imagined things into it! "

This was the first attempt at some kind of kerbal artwork, of a plane I made:

Spoiler

jXTXil6.png

Spoiler

Original screenshot: 9156EsC.png

I really thought it looked rather cool (no bias),  so I found another screenshot and put some more effort in, and made this:

Spoiler

lk6FyEc.png

This was the original picture:

Spoiler

vsSC3c7.png

I showed a friend of mine the drawings, and offered to draw one for him, and so he sent a picture and I drew it for him:

Spoiler

wa2oF3X.png

And that was when it happened.

I decided to take up requests from from the community, initially for me to practice my drawing, and it evolved into something so much more. And now, it is open to any user, artist or not, to participate in!

So, how does one get to participate?

To participate, all you have to do is express your interest in joining by saying so in this thread or by a PM! Once I see that you want to participate, I'll add you the the list of contributors, and you get your spot in the Finished Requests Showcase!

Finished Requests Showcase!

Sorted by contributors, in no particular order

Pine

Spoiler

kerbin vonKerbal's Mun ship in orbit of the Mun:

TEzBgTB.png

ZooNamedGames' Saturn Shuttle Ready For Launch:

a4jIX2s.png

SpacePlaneAddict's Spaceplane With Kerbin And The Mun:

iODXwHH.png

Daeridanii's Rocket Launch:

AM1C5PP.png

luizopiloto's Ventura Shuttle And Asteroid Station:

QZCqXgn.png

DolphinDude3's KIAA Craft Escaping The Mun:

RdOcJOd.png

BananaIsAFruit's Falcon 9 Style Rocket Launch:

zIi3G2p.png

Kerbiter's SpaceY Banner:

el5vSoA.png

AlamoVampire's Minmus Craft:

JJgIUSK.png

lordherrman's Airplane And Auroras:

EOYiWL0.png

sharpspoonfull's Shuttle Sunrise:

RMvOjg7.png

LaytheDragon's Tylo Truck:

smo8oOX.png

[ Jeremy ] 's Interplanetary Tug

MaECyv9.png

Speeding Mullet's Shuttle At MECO And Booster Sep.

x2pdfyP.png

Bloojay's Experimental Asymmetric Plane:

xHl9kz2.png

Trippy tripp's Station And Shuttle

8kV7ySm.png

Just remember that if you are on the waiting list, it may take a really long time to get to you, but it also means that it will be done no matter what it takes. :wink:

Also, if you want a speedpaint video for your drawing, make sure to tell me in advance!

legoclone09

Spoiler

Expresso's Lander:

mlbFOO4.png

Atlas V Liftoff:

QPEUiDW.png

Andem's Reentry:

8bRRpPl.png

TedwinKnockman66

Spoiler

Moho 6:

ksp_screenshot_remake_moho_6_by_tedwin_k

TheEpicSquared

Spoiler

Kerbal In Space:

qm0zkm5.jpg

Rocket Launch:

7lVKa8N.png

Galileo

Spoiler

Re-imagined:

TqAbdMi.png

One More:

PVCDVcX.png

Rocket Launch:

t5hahY5.png

Andem

Spoiler

Probe

kZMjviw.png

Ship:

whIY9L2.png

LaytheDragon

Spoiler

Stongduke's Probe

YYZLCmi.png

Triangulum Galaxy EVA:

tBlToSy.jpg

V7Aerospace's Minmus Rover:

RiJJ6h5.png

cy4n

Spoiler

legoclone's Airplane:

l0hdovI.png

Rocket In Flight:

tl5TJt0.png

Lo Var Lachland

Spoiler

35988830095_0e0dbed765_b.jpg

35947334616_f46c1542de_b.jpg

35178687093_261e06b27c_z.jpg

35819386252_3b9a020771_b.jpg

Skylon

Spoiler

sV8pbWu.jpg

Edited by Pine
Changes

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! First off let me say your screenshot overhauls look really good. I'm impressed. My apologies for not properly uploading a photo, but I'm on mobile so here's a link to the screenshot I think could look really cool when redone. 

http://s1302.photobucket.com/user/jondugger/media/screenshot35_zpst5lbhvmc.png.html

When I get home I can properly attach the screenshot to the thread. If this is something you'd like to do it would be much appreciated. Cheers!

Edited by Kerbin vonKerbal

@Kerbin vonKerbal that's a pretty nice screenshot! I would definitely like to try my hand at it! If you want a particular color scheme or decal on the ship, tell me so I can add it, and if I may, what is the photo of?

I'll try to finish your in about 48h, if school doesn't get in the way tomorrow night! PM me if you need anything!

13 minutes ago, Pine said:

@Kerbin vonKerbal that's a pretty nice screenshot! I would definitely like to try my hand at it! If you want a particular color scheme or decal on the ship, tell me so I can add it, and if I may, what is the photo of?

I'll try to finish your in about 48h, if school doesn't get in the way tomorrow night! PM me if you need anything!

I have no paint scheme in mind, so I'll give you full creative reign to add whatever paint scheme you may see fit. Or none at all. Either way you'd like to do it is fine with me.

Take your time and don't feel obligated. If you'd like a more direct photo, it's on my profile as well. Thanks again! 

You bet it! As soon as I finish kerbin vonKerbal's drawing I'll get right on it! Any details or decals you'd like?

(My KSP is completely buggered so I now have so much time to do the drawings... I should get it checked out.)

35 minutes ago, Pine said:

You bet it! As soon as I finish kerbin vonKerbal's drawing I'll get right on it! Any details or decals you'd like?

(My KSP is completely buggered so I now have so much time to do the drawings... I should get it checked out.)

Thanks :D ! I have nothing specific, maybe add this zzyGXJO.png

to one of the wings, but thanks so much man!

If you make a thread under Tech Support, I'll go and help!

I'll try my best to fit the logo on the wings, but I can't guarantee it'll look very detailed, simply because it has such cute stubby delta wings compared to the rest of the picture! Either way, it will look awesome!

1 minute ago, Pine said:

I'll try my best to fit the logo on the wings, but I can't guarantee it'll look very detailed, simply because it has such cute stubby delta wings compared to the rest of the picture! Either way, it will look awesome!

Well it's more of the existence of it than the detail :P . I'm certain it'll be awesome!!

Ok, I finished @Kerbin vonKerbal's re-imagined screenshot! I must say, I really like how kerbin came out, all things considered. The poodle was a pain to make the circular bit in the back :sticktongue:, but I'll get better.

TEzBgTB.png

@Kerbin vonKerbal, if this image is not exactly perfect in resolution or detail it might be because of imgur doing weird things. In that case, I sent you a PM with a download for the drawing. :)

Now to get started on another one!

@Kerbin vonKerbal Aw thanks mate! Just glad I can make some cool stuff for the community while practicing my 'trade'. I sound like an old peson saying that. I meant hobby. Or maybe fun activity.

@SpaceplaneAddict, I think I could do that, but the lighting is kinda hard to see much at all. If you can figure a way to raise the contrast or maybe find a screenshot where it's easier to see the plane, I'd be happy to do one for you!

Did someone order a shuttle? :sticktongue:

@ZooNamedGames, it's fiished! A PM with a pretty download has been sent, if you need it.

I really liked the sky on this one. way easier than the way I made skies before, and looks nicer to boot!  I've been stalling enough, here it is!

a4jIX2s.png

It is only 3:40 am where I live, and considering I woke up yesterday at some 8 am, I will now commence my sleeping ritual. Sometime in the next 12h I should be back, to do some more drawings for you guys. You guys ROCK! Such sleepy, much tired. I go now. Bye.

2 hours ago, Pine said:

Did someone order a shuttle? :sticktongue:

@ZooNamedGames, it's fiished! A PM with a pretty download has been sent, if you need it.

I really liked the sky on this one. way easier than the way I made skies before, and looks nicer to boot!  I've been stalling enough, here it is!

a4jIX2s.png

It is only 3:40 am where I live, and considering I woke up yesterday at some 8 am, I will now commence my sleeping ritual. Sometime in the next 12h I should be back, to do some more drawings for you guys. You guys ROCK! Such sleepy, much tired. I go now. Bye.

It's amazing! I love it man, thank you so much :D !!!! 

Definately get some sleep, you don't need to lose any over us :P . 

@Daeridanii, it's definitely alright! As soon as I finish SpacePlaneAddict's drawing I'll get right to it!

Don't worry about my sleep guys, it's just because I am a night owl and I all excited about finish a drawing, by the time I look at the time, it is late. Very late. :D

3 minutes ago, Pine said:

Oh wow, that's a big asteroid station! I'll do it as soon as I finish the other ones!

Which reminds me, I should set up a waiting list in the OP so I don't forget who's next.

thanks... I'll use your draw as the pic for the shuttle on KerbalX... :3

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.