Pine

Screenshots Re-Imagined [GROUP THINGY NOW]

426 posts in this topic

Sorry to hear that that happened to you @Speeding Mullet! I'm glad to hear you and your brother are ok!

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

I hate to add to the ever-expanding wait list, but could my screenshot be Pine-ified?

Thanks!

QBJgNdh.png

Edited by ottothesilent
6 people like this

1 hour ago, ottothesilent said:

I hate to add to the ever-expanding wait list, but could my screenshot be Pine-ified?

Thanks!

QBJgNdh.png

That's one of the best screenshots I've seen here, please do this!

2 people like this

On 1/5/2017 at 0:06 AM, ottothesilent said:

Thanks!

QBJgNdh.png

I'll be sure to add you to the list! Once I get home from my family trip I'll add you to the official list!

1 person likes this

Thanks very much! Your work so far has been incredible.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Speeding Mullet remember that time several pages back where I said I was available to do drawings? And you asked to be first? And I didn't for 3 months? Well, I did have quite a bit going on but a few days ago I remembered and happened to have time.

So, here's your shuttle:

SyQSxUu.jpg

As usual, the scanner made it look  bit weird, so it looks a lot better in real life. I can try playing with the image settings to try and get it closer to the real thing if you want, though. It's a bit bright, rough, and non-colored compared to the real thing.

It was fun to draw, though!

EDIT: Who wants to be next?

Edited by Ultimate Steve
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

5 hours ago, Ultimate Steve said:

@Speeding Mullet remember that time several pages back where I said I was available to do drawings? And you asked to be first? And I didn't for 3 months? Well, I did have quite a bit going on but a few days ago I remembered and happened to have time.

Holy smokes I'd totally forgotten about that!  I feel lucky to have had two people turn their art skills to my screenshot, thanks so much you really captured the separation well!  If you wanted to try a re-scan then feel free, but this is very cool as it is!

SM

Edited by Speeding Mullet
3 people like this

Has this been forgotten?

I hope not, I've been looking forward to this.

4 people like this

26 minutes ago, RocketSquid said:

Has this been forgotten?

I can't say anything for @Pine, but I believe it is continuing. People do get busy sometimes, but he'll come back.

Also, anyone want me to draw theirs next?

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, RocketSquid said:

Has this been forgotten?

It's still a thing. Blame @HoloYolo for the delays.

Loading gif

:P
C33uhFEWEAAwsBO.jpg

@RocketSquid, @Ultimate Steve, this is still a thing, but as for me, I'm taking a break from it at the moment, practicing and figuring out some stuff. Soon enough I'll begin doing requests again, don't worry.

5 people like this

Take all the time you need Pine.

Remember: good things come to those who wait

And your drawings definitely fit under the umbrella of "good things"

4 people like this

ooo I just found this! :)

hmmm, 4427 would like some artistic love, as would her sistertrain 4016 :) lost long ago.. deserving to be honoured

agt9u1n.png

P7c6O9B.jpg

4016 was on a local run here, usually had 6 wagons

6 people like this

@trippytripp, your drawing has begun...

7may35W.png

I'm easing myself back into doing these, so they may still be long and far in between, but they're coming! :D

6 people like this

I just got a graphics tablet, so I'll train myself up to be a better drawer, and I might do some re-imaginings of my own to post on here.

Edited by V7 Aerospace
1 person likes this

@trippytripp, your drawing is finished! Definitely a bit on the more detailed side, but worth it! Hope you like it! I'll send you a backup pm with link for the image.

8kV7ySm.png

10 people like this

Posted (edited)

I noticed there are lots of requests. Sorry for adding another.

Spoiler

zNc56Ws.png

Edited by qzgy
4 people like this

@Pine do you actually draw the pictures on a sheet of paper and just photograph them, or do you use a program. If it's the latter, what program do you use?

3 minutes ago, NISSKEPCSIM said:

@Pine do you actually draw the pictures on a sheet of paper and just photograph them, or do you use a program. If it's the latter, what program do you use?

He uses Krita on his computer.

2 hours ago, NISSKEPCSIM said:

@Pine uses a computer program, as well as most of the other artists.

I draw them out. Speaking of which, I'm still open if anyone wants there's done by me.

Posted (edited)

Yeah... I draw some of my ships, depending on whether I like them or not. But I made a challenge about a week ago, and I needed a badge - so I drew it - and everything was too small, and I didn't have the right colours. So I decided to download Krita, and attempted to draw a shuttle as practise. It came out just as you'd expect for a first try - messy and way too simple. I guess all your artistic skill go out the window if you can't handle a mouse with finesse. 

EDIT:

I don't know how to upload Krita files to the forum.

Edited by NISSKEPCSIM

2 minutes ago, NISSKEPCSIM said:

-snip-

I don't know how to upload Krita files to the forum.

It's easier if you export the file as a .png and then host it somewhere, uploading the raw file won't show anything.

I use a Wacom tablet if I am to draw anything.. I don't remember the last time I actually used paper. Everything is either done with the Wacom or on my Surface Pro

1 person likes this

@Galileo your screen shots look like what you seen while skipping around with Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, they look awesome man!

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Leafbaron said:

@Galileo your screen shots look like what you seen while skipping around with Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, they look awesome man!

Thanks! I'm working on some new techniques to take planet textures to another level, so in turn, screenshots should get better

2 people like this