Screenshots Re-Imagined [GROUP THINGY NOW]

HazelPine

2 hours ago, Pine said:

@DolphinDude3, that's a neat craft! I can do it for you, no problem!

Almost forgot, @SpaceplaneAddict, @Daeridanii, @luizopiloto and @DolphinDude3, do you guys want any special decals or piant designs or anything special on your crafts?

that shuttles name is Ventura... and maybe this decal :3
nDxNBrh.png

I'm so glad you liked it! I wasn't sure if you were going to like the color, which is Minty Minmus since I figured you like Minmus and your avatar has Minmus in it, but I'm glad you like it!

In case you need it, I'm sending a download for the drawing.

And we have liftoff! Just finished another one, this time @Daeridanii's rocket launch! Definitely had to work in some lighting due to the exhaust, but that just gave it more a an atmosphere, you can almost feel the power! :wink:

Here it is:

AM1C5PP.png

As always, I sent a download in case you need it! 

Just thought I'd leave a little preview of @luizopiloto's drawing, since the weekend is over and progress will now be slightly slower. So far I've enjoyed a lot working on this one, since it's got so many little details. I can't even believe that the bottom of the shuttle is made out of panels, it's so well made!

I took the liberty of planting a little flag on the asteroid, since that feature isn't stock yet. :wink:

qjCoT1D.png

10 hours ago, Pine said:

And we have liftoff! Just finished another one, this time @Daeridanii's rocket launch! Definitely had to work in some lighting due to the exhaust, but that just gave it more a an atmosphere, you can almost feel the power! :wink:

Wow! I really like what you did with the exhaust and the gradient in the sky ... excellent work! (Sorry I didn't respond earlier, I was sleeping. :D

10 hours ago, Pine said:

Just thought I'd leave a little preview of @luizopiloto's drawing, since the weekend is over and progress will now be slightly slower. So far I've enjoyed a lot working on this one, since it's got so many little details. I can't even believe that the bottom of the shuttle is made out of panels, it's so well made!

I took the liberty of planting a little flag on the asteroid, since that feature isn't stock yet. :wink:

qjCoT1D.png

Oh man... T___T

@BananaIsAFruit, I'll make sure to put it in!

7 hours ago, Sturmgeschutz said:

You draw very well, and has a great sense of space and dimension, which influences in your designs! :D

Thanks! I mean, I don't draw without the reference pictures yet, but I guess my style gives it a more natural look than just tracing it. 

Have you considered a career in the animation area also? :)

I did think about it once or twice, but for the life of me I have no clue how people do animations, much less how I'd go about it. Maybe someday I could take a stab at it? Who knows, but for now I'll stick to stills! :P

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.