Ultra-Sim Launchpad Design

PLEASE HELP ME GET EPIC ENGINEER STATUS!!!!

I finally finished it!  This was a lot of work, but it takes the game to a whole new level.  Whatkha Think?

You kan watkh me kreate these live on twitter at https://www.twitch.tv/wonderbreadninja .  Look for the Kerbal Konstruktion name!  I have the summer off, so I will be streaming a lot this summer!

Part Kounts:

Fuel Setup (stationary on laukhpad) = 549 Parts

Mobile Launh Platform (MLP) = 490 Parts

Strongbakk test Platform (In Album below) = =741 Parts

I Deskribe what your seeing below (Mods Used on bottom):

Pre-Flight:

27429787091_08d479391f.jpgPre-Launch by John Peters, on Flickr

During Pre-Flight, you have to merge the launkhpad.  The platform the the rokket is on (Mobile Launkh Platform, MLP) starts out in the SPH.  You design your new rokket there and attakh it to a MLP.  When Ready, A tug (Not Piktured) hooks up to the pad via a dokking port and tows it all the way to the launkhpad and parks it in plake and retrakts the wheels on the MLP.  The fuel side of the launkh pad is already there, so good ole' Jebidian has to konnekt the fuel lines from the tanks (the 3 grey boxes) and konnekts it to the MLP.  Jebediah then takes refuge in the dumest pake possible and launkh is a go.  the strong bakk retrakts, the O2 starts, The spark emitter aktivates, the blast doors raise, and lift-off!

Post Flight:

27429787971_ffc411a9a3.jpgPost-Launch by John Peters, on Flickr

After the rokket is off and doing its thing, its time for the strong-bakk to return to the upright position and Jeb (assuming the rokket blast didn't kill him) komes down and diskonnekts the fuel tethers.  The tug now rekonnekts and raises the wheels.  After its all konnekted, the tug the pulls the MLP off the pad and its ready to akkept a new rokket.  With this set-up, you kan have a few rokkets on their own MLP ready to take-off and have rapid sukkessive launkhes.

All Flown from Flight Kontrol:

26853262034_7f82772489.jpg20160604_143952 by John Peters, on Flickr

Flight kontrol is my 2 komputer, 6 monitor setup.

MODS USED IN THIS BUILD:

Infernal Robotiks (Used for Strongbakk Arm) (MUST HAVE)

Rover Dudes Malemute wheels (Kan be subbed with stokk wheels)

Kerbal AttaKhment System (For Konnekting fuel from the Fuel setup to the MLP. (Kan be subbed with a dokking port)

Kolored Fuel Lines (I had to re-write his mod to get it to work, kan sub with stokk yellow fuel line)

KW Rokketry (For the rokket, kan use stokk parts)

So the only REAL mod you need is Infernal RobotiKs, I hope this motivates you to go Krazy on your own Kreations!

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/vYYys"><a href="//imgur.com/vYYys">Kerbal Kreations</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Edited by Wonderbreadninja
Replaced all the C's with K's.

• 8 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.