Contracts Vanished

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/6/2016 at 10:28 PM, Wcmille said:

Lost all my contracts suddenly. Is this easy/safe to manually repair from an old save?

I have the same problem and all of my saves are jacked up ever since this last update.

I would accept a contract and it will appear until I go to the VAB, and they disappear. After this happens I would go back to the contract building and the contract is non existent in the archive window... Please help

Happens to me too .
I had a feeling it was some mods causing this , I think it may be DMagic Orbital Science , I haven't gotten around to creating a copy and removing the mod , but it only happened after I updated this mod and a few others which where Cryogenic Engines etc.
Please let me know if someone finds a fix :)

After I installed the last update of Dmagic, the problem of the contracts is fixed... now; the problem with the regular science (crew report, temps, etc.) not being available still persist. Cant figure which mod is causing this one.

Another update... 

I think that I found what is provoking the science experiments not to work, or option to do science to not appear (when right click on a science experiment).  So I think that one of the mods is causing science parts to duplicate an infinite amount of times... I checked in the science tree and noticed that every selection that had a science part in it, had it copied a lot of times in the little window that shows what parts will the node unlock.

I dont know which mod is doing this... someone please help

Here are the mods that I'm currently using:

KSP: 1.1.3 (Win64) - Unity: 5.2.4f1 - OS: Windows 7 Service Pack 1 (6.1.7601) 64bit
Chatterer - 0.9.90.1289
Color Coded Canisters - 1.5
Community Resource Pack - 0.5.4
DMagic Orbital Science - 1.3.0.2
Kerbal Attachment System - 0.5.9
Kerbal Joint Reinforcement - 3.1.7
Kerbal Inventory System - 1.2.12
KSP-AVC Plugin - 1.1.6.1
Modular Rocket Systems - 1.12.7
SCANsat - 1.1.6.2
NearFutureSolar - 0.6.2
QuickScroll - 1.3.2
RealPlume - Stock - 0.10.7
RemoteTech - 1.7
DMagic Orbital Science - 1.3.0.1
SCANsat - 1.1.6.3
StageRecovery - 1.6.4
TarsierSpaceTechnology - 6.3
TAC Life Support - 0.12.1

Edited by Andrewmacor

All my contracts have disappeared too! I'll update this post shortly with a list of all my installed mods. I also would like to know what section of my old save file to copy to my current one.

Mods: Kerbal Alarm Clock 3.7.1.0, IndicatorLights 0.10FlexoTube Docking 0.1, Chatterer v0..9.90, MechJeb 2.5.8.0Danger Alerts v1.2Module Manager 2.6.25Docking Sounds 2.1.1, Rover Wheel Sounds 2.2, Better Burn Time 1.4.4, Crew Manifest 0.6.20, HyperEdit 1.5.2.1, Kerbal Attachment System 0.5.9.0, Kerbal Inventory System 1.2.12.0, MechJeb 2.5.8.0, NavBall Up Default 0.2.2, Precise Maneuver 2.2.0, SmartStage 2.9.4

I put a workaround solution into the following thread but it won't stop the problem from happening again:

Edited by THX1138

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.